21

"Please come inside." You offered politely, though you're feeling extremely bad inside because of your encounter with him last time.

"Don't worry, we'll grab a coffee later." He sighed and got into his car. "I'm glad that you forgive me though. Huh I'm feeling better now. Thanks for—"

"No, Taehyung. It's.. It's not completely your fault. I told you so many times. It's me, I shouldn't have treated you like that. I'm so so sorry for my behaviour." Only God knows how you let out all of this in one breath.

"Areum, then I guess it's totally our fault." He chuckled looking up at you for a moment. "Ahh never mind we are gonna meet again so we can forgot that bizarre moment, right?"

You nod, "of course I don't mind." You pause and leaned in, "unless Lia caught us." and with that you quickly ran away from him.

While he just froze in his spot for a moment, eyes widened mouth opened. "Did... Did she just—" He sighed and left from there with a thumping heart.

You happily unlocked the door and entered into your apartment. You opened the coat and placed it on the hanger. You somehow felt easy now that you and Taehyung had a conversation about that day. You two sorted out everything.

You freshen up yourself and went towards the kitchen to fill up your stomach. You took the eggs and left it in the water to boil. You chopped some fresh vegetables, washed it properly before tossed it in a pan with oil.

After peeling the egg you arranged it neatly on the plate and took some kimchi. You made your soup with a bowl of rice. And that's it you finally made a meal for yourself. A minimal lunch.

"Let's dig in." You happily exclaimed looking at your plate. You grab your chopsticks and just going to take the first bite of your cooking. Suddenly the door bell rang and you stopped.

You tried to ignore it but the way the person was continuously hitting the bell, that made you to leave your food to attend this uncertain person. You huffed before opened the door. There's a lady in her middle age looking so happy as ever.

"Mo.. Mom?" Your eyes are wide open as you saw the person you don't want to see right now. Your mum.

"Wha.. What are you doing her—" Your mom ignored you as she welcomed herself in the apartment. She plopped down on the sofa and settled the plastic bags on the table.

You watched her as she first drink some water then gestured you to sit beside her. You blinked and drag your feet beside her. Your mother watches you as you just kept fiddling with your fingers. Her eyes didn't overlook from your tensed figure. She put her hands upon yours . With a final breath you decided to tell her, at least tried to.

"Mom I'm just..." Screw it tell her everything Areum. "I just want to tell you mom that I don't have—"

"Don't have any job right now and you're terrified of the fact that I'll be angry with you. And drag you from here to our hometown.. Right?" Your mother completed while you just stare at her with wide eyes.

Your mother laughed looking at your facial expression. "Oh gosh! Look at your face." She laughed and hit your arm softly, "Lia told me everything." She concludes.

"What? She.. Aish how could she?"

"And why not? You thought that low of me that you decided to lie to me? Areum I'm your mom. How can I do that with you?"

You put down your head on her lap. "I just get scared that it'll be embarrassing for you. I know how happy you were when you got to know about my job."

A genuine smile plastered on your mother's face as she nodded her head. "I remember that day. Your father was so happy as well as sad that her little angel had to go far from him."

"Hmm... But you managed everything. Mom how's dad though?"

"He's fine just sometimes get tensed about you. You know how precious you're for us." You sighed and get up from her lap. "Mom don't worry I'll again back to my old way."

"I know you will." She stops and gave you an assuring smile,you smile too. "By the way that guy was looking very good!"

"Guy? Who—"

"That guy who gave you lift."

"Yeah he's good looking but—"

"What's his name though? Are you two seeing each other? He's looking beside you and.."

"Mom mom now please stop your romantic thoughts. We're just friends.. Maybe yeah nothing else." Your mother huffed hearing your words.

"I sometimes wonder about your love life. You still can't get out yourself from your past—"

"Ahh mom I made lunch. Do you eat your lunch? No? Then come on I'm so hungry." You sat up ready to ditch this conversation. "Fast mom come come." And with that you smoothly left from there.

Your mother sighed "huh what I expect from her? Do you even know how to cook?" She yelled before joining you.

"Visit me again.." You hugged her as she's going to take her leave. "I'll visit you again. And I'll try to help you with your situation. Be safe hmm, and take care of your friends."

"I'll, you don't have to worry about that."

Just that time you both heard someone coming towards your doorstep while talking on the phone. It's none other than Lia. She stopped talking when she noticed you two.

"Woah! My luck worked." She chimed as your mom and she both shared a tight hug. You smiled looking at their interaction. They talked for a while.

"What? You're not staying? Why? I thought you'll gonna make me my favorite dish." Lia whined and your mother chuckled.

"Aww I will definitely cook something for you. But Lia I've to go you know your uncle's health right. I can't left him alone." Lia nods her head.

Your mom turned towards you, "Goodbye, and remember that guy is really good."

"MOM!"

"Guy? What guy?" Lia get confused.

"Ahh what's his name... Oh yeah Taehyu—"

"Okay mom bye. Have a safe journey." You dragged her from her and helped her to get in the cab, you booked for her.

"She's talking about Taehyung right?"

"Uh about that—"

"That dude was just roaming here and there and I get scolded for his irresponsible behaviour. Idiot!" She stomped her foot and entered her room.

"Hmph how can they be together? Never." You sighed

•—•—•

Author is out of her mind and writing whatever...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐄𝐗 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 ।। 𝐉𝐉𝐊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें