06

A R E U M

I opened my eyes as the sunlight crept into my room. I yawned as I turn to the other side of my bed. The headache is too uncontrollable. I didn't remember a single thing I've done, yesterday.

"You shouldn't have drunk that much alcohol,idiot" I scolded myself as I tried to get up. But a sudden pain made me laid down on the bed again.

I heard someone opened my door, I know the person. But I'm afraid that she'll be angry with me. It's not her problem though, it's me who always caused trouble for her. Maybe I'm the trouble maker.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she sat beside me. I somehow was perplexed towards her action. It's not like she'll gonna bite me but I didn't expect this sweet tone, coming from her.

"What kind of stupidity I did last night?" I asked

She was going to say but she just shrugged her shoulder. "Let's not talk about that... I made porridge for and I have left the medicine next to your food, Please take it . Okay I'm going." She said and just left from my room. Without giving me a chance to say something.

Finally getting out from my bed, I did my morning routine. I ate the porridge, she made for me and took the medicine.

Crystal has left for her work and I'm alone in our apartment. Resigning from a decent job was a tremendous amount of stupidness. A bad past just shattered everything. I really need to focus on myself, now.

When I'm in my thoughts, my phone suddenly buzzes with a buzz. Dragging my feet towards my room I took the phone and laid down on my bed. I opened my phone and the first notification popped in, which is from the dating app. I never believed in swipe left and right, but things are changed now.

I opened the app and only one person whom I recently started talking, send a message.

TAEHYUNG KIM (5)

Hey, how r u?
I think about your proposal.
You still remember right?
Well I'm really eager to meet you :)
So... What do u think??

I couldn't believe my own eyes. He's saying that he wants to meet me. Like what happened suddenly?. I took a deep breath before sending him, my reply.

AREUM

Yeah! Why not
Let's meet
(Send)

I smiled as I send him the message. He replied me instantly, which is another surprise for me.

TAEHYUNG KIM

Okay then, I'll pick you up tomorrow.
You told me your address.
So don't think me as a stalker.
See you later :)

This man is really something. I mean it's not that I'm in so much love with him, you know you just can't give a name to every relations. He just feels me good , yeah I hope it'll be a great meeting with him.

_ _ _

"Yes, mom. Don't worry. Yeah I'll call you later." I hung up and got off from the cab. Taking a long breath I entered into a cafe.

I ordered my coffee and took a seat. I'm happy, that finally after two long years I'm gonna meet Areum and Crystal. Especially Areum, oh I really missed her alot.