02

A R E U M

They said that homemade food is best for your health. I believed it too, but the time I left my house this mere words literally just ran away from my mind. I'm not a great chef, correction I don't even boil the water properly. No one trusts me and give me the responsibility of cooking. Cause if I go into the kitchen there's something else always happened rather than cooking.

"Something is definitely missing" I huffed as I stared down at the dough in front of me. Oh I forgot to tell you that, right now I'm making a pizza for me. Don't worry I'll make a perfect pizza. Yeah, I can, you can Areum.

"Ah I forget about the cheese" A pizza without cheese is definitely not a pizza. I took the slice of cheese from refrigerator and grated nicely on the crust. Being satisfied with my own work, I gently put the dough in the microwave and started waiting for it.

I plopped down on the couch and put a cushion on my lap. Taking out my phone from my pocket, I started scrolling down my news feed. When I'm so much engrossed in my phone, suddenly the bell rang and I know who's this person.

I mentally prepared myself for an angry Crystal. But when I opened the door, I saw a very happy Crystal. Please noted that a very happy. It's a rare view for me, actually.

She engulfed me in a tight hug. The date must be gone very well.

"I'm very happy Areum, oh my god. Finally, finally I found someone." I pulled her away from me.

"I know, I can see it. But first enter into the house, the cold air is freezing me. Come on." I dragged her and closed the door.

She sat down on the couch and smiling like a total teenage girls, who just got an attention from her crush. I also joined her and asked her how's the date gone between them. She sat properly on her position and started explaining the entire date.

"You know what... Finally, God has sent me the perfect man. He's really a gentleman. And... And he's a combo of hot and sweet. I've never seen a man like him. Can you believe it? After so many dates, I finally met with my soul mate." She again started daydreaming. I'm happy that she found someone for her.

After my pathetic breakup, she used to console me everyday. She was there for me whenever I missed that person or cried my heart out. My breakup caused an impact on Crystal too. She didn't believe a single person, cause she thought that if a person like him will do that , then anyone can break a promise.

But finally, she again started trusting someone. And I wish that this person will be good for her.

"I'm happy for you." I gave her a smile and she just stared at me. "I'm sorry, I just kept blabbering about me. I should ask you first that how was your day? Right" Oh god, this stupid girl.

"You're really a stupid. First of all you're not blabbering and second is my day has been going great. I can't believe, you finally found someone for yourself. My friend isn't single anymore. So, what's his name by the way"

"Jimin, Park Jimin" Did I just hear the correct name? I mean there's not a chance that he's the same Jimin whom I know. Curiosity took the best of me as I asked her to show me their picture. And the minute she showed me the picture, my eyes get stucked on it.

"It's Jimin, Crystal it's the sam-" She simply put her palm in front of my face and started sniffing.

"Areum, don't tell me you were cooking" Huh? How did she know.

"Crystal I just... I just-" I stopped as I heard the continuous beeping sound, coming from the kitchen. Shit, the pizza. My pizza!!

I hurriedly rushed into the kitchen, Crystal followed me as well. I put on my gloves and took out the pizza from the microwave. Correction I took out a perfect disaster, FUCK MY LIFE!!

J U N G K O O K

"So, finally the trio has come together again." Jimin cheered as we all sipped our drink. It's pretty good to again hang out with each other. I really missed them, though I met with Taehyung everyday, but still this moment can't compared to any other meeting.

"Jungkook, did you know that this Prince Charming went out on a date today?" Taehyung asked and i just shook my head in denial.

"It's amazed me though" I said as I poured some drink in my glass. "Same goes for me, as well." I chuckled as I saw the irritating face of Jimin. He knew that we're again started teasing him.

"Nah, it's amazed me cause he still managed to come. That's why... Jiminshi don't think otherwise okay" Jimin just rolled his eyes at my comment.

Taehyung just kept staring at me as if he's gonna say something. Withdrawing from the staring competition, I move my attention to Jimin, who was talking about his date.

"I really started liking her, I meant to say that we talked to each other like so many times. But back then I wasn't sure that if I like her or not-"

"And now you're sure?" Taehyung asked as we both exchanged a knowing expression. Jimin isn't like us, he has the pure soul. So, he never gave his heart to any random girls. Who were madly in love with him. Cause, he believes in true love. So, if he said that he started liking someone then that person is really nice. I hope she's.

"Yes, I'm sure. You guys know me well other than anyone. So, I think I can finally leave my singlehood and joined Jungkook" Jimin said in an amusing sound. And from the corner of my eyes I saw that Taehyung just rolled his eyes. Cause he's the only one who's still in that same position.

I patted his back and told him that it's okay to be in single hood. I mean, it's not that bad. But me and Jimin really want that he found someone for himself.

"Taehyung, now you should also find someone" Jimin suggested him and I already know his answer. He'll simply gonna decline this tips of Jimin.

"Nah.. I'm good, you guys carry on." See, I told you. This guy will never change.

The environment of this place is really nice, though it's very early for clubbing. But, we prefer this atmosphere. Dancing like a crazy person isn't our thing. I put down my glass as I remembered that I've to drive.

"Hey, Jimin you said so many things about your date. But didn't show us any picture." Taehyung said as he leaned back to his seat.

"Wait, I'll show you the picture. I recently posted" What? He already posted? Who's this girl?

"See" He said as he held out his phone to us. There's a picture of him and the girl, whom he went on a date. But, confusingly this girl's face is very known to me.

"She's cute. How come you got a cute girl? Jiminah"

"What do you mean? Do you know how many girls are ready to be in a relationship with me-"

They again started their talking as I took the phone from Taehyung's hand. For a better view of the photo of them. And after looking at the photo for sometimes, I came to realised that it's Crystal. Areum's best friend.

Woah, Jimin just got a girl and it's Crystal. Just Great!!

_ _

The drama is yet to come,So hold your seat tightly .

05

05.08.22