36

MALE SIDE

"I think this suit is best! Look at it Yoongi." Jin suggests  and brings the new black suit.

As all the friends promised, they all are doing their work with their full of energy. But you know things are still messy at some point. It's only twelve days left for this wedding and everything is upside down. Still they're trying their best to make it better, for their friend and for you.

"Isn't it too-"

"Oh come on, Hyung. It's a classic choice!" Taehyung spoke and rested his arm on the shorter man's shoulder. "You'll look great if you wear this. Otherwise forget this wedding of yours. Aera will definitely not marry you that day, for sure!"

Yoongi chuckled. "And you'll not feel better if I land my fist on your preety face! Get off your hand!" Taehyung smile immediately dropped and he dropped his hand from his shoulder.

"You don't have to be that blunt. And besides don't scold my brother like that! It's only my right!" Jin defend , while Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Who says to you that you can scold me huh? I'm older enough-"

"Not than me."

"Yes you're an oldie!" Yoongi snorts

"Yah!"

And as usual the trio gets busy in their own bickering session. Completely forgetting the actual fact that they're here to choose the perfect suit for the groom.

Jungkook and Jimin were too busy at their own business. That they simply didn't see the chaos happening behind their back. Both are busy to find out what will the best option to run out from here. Cause Jimin wants to know what you guys are doing, well not only him the elder one too.

"Jimin! I'm telling them that I suddenly got an urgent call from office!"

"And what is it for?"

"For a sudden meeting?"

Jimin sighs before simply hits Jungkook arms. "Only dumb people like you can thinks that shit idea! What if Taehyung call Lia for confirmation?"

"I simply forgot about that. Gosh! IT'S SO DAMN HARD!!" Jungkook lost his patience and the volcano just exploded, stopping the bickering trio in their mid way.

Jimin again heaved a long sigh before going to a random section of the store , for God knows what reason. Jin cleared his throat and indicates Taehyung to leave them or else they will not find a single string for this grumpy groom.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes before looking to her side to find Taehyung. He titled his head and nudged him. But Taehyung is looking intensely at the while wall.

"Hey!" Jungkook shook him, once more. The latter just hummed for his response. Thinking something is wrong the maknae used his only trump card. "Are you thinking about Lia?"

Jungkook thought that like every time he'll gonna deny it and gonna trying to avoid the topic. But for his surprise, he said yes.

Jungkook raised his brows "ah really?". Taehyung smiles before nodding his head.

"Ah dude! I knew it! You like her? Wait did you guys are a thing back then-"