37

J U N G K O O K

"...and that's how we're gonna run this project, with the group of our new team." I end up speaking as everyone in the meeting room agreed. I pass them a smile before walking back to my seat, beside Lia.

Currently we're having a meeting in our office with our department , me and Mark are leading this new project, well apparently after Lia. So, after briefly discussing everything, we have a quick conversation with our new employees so that they can start working with us as soon as possible.

Mark and I created a quick chart of the project, and side plans, so that everything would run smoothly without any hassles. The company has already suffered   huge losses, because of constant betrayal of Mr. Kang. And atleast this new project will help us to overcome this moment, with a little hope.

I hope so...

Rubbing my eyes I look tiredly at the screen in front of me, noting down some details in a quick matter. Everyone else already left the office, it's just me and Mark in this cabin.

"Huh, now I can close my eyes..." Mark yawns, already finish doing his work.

"Good for you." I remark, not leaving my eyes off from the screen.

"Now, you should stop too. You know?" I nod my head, but I'll leave after completing everything, I'm doing right now. "I'll, just a few more minutes." I let out, tiredly.

"Your office hour is over, Mr. Jeon." A female voice suddenly appears, out of the blue, making me divert my eyes from the screen towards the person. There's standing Lia with a tight smile, her one hand is busy holding a file.

She's still here?

Mark gets up from his chair, making a screech sound. He bowed before asking, "you're still here? Mam."

"Yeah, how can I just leave when you two are still working?" She enters and pats Mark's shoulder. "I'm not that bad, come on!" Mark let out a nervous chuckle.

As long as I know, he fears her a little but as well as has a crush on her. But bro is already mingle, so he's trying his best to not feel anything odd towards his senior.

"Now, come on Jungkook, relax a little. It's not that late to do it later. Get up!"

"I'll, I just have—"

"Don't forget I'm the one who gave you this project. I'll not mind to give this to another one, if you constantly work like a mad man." Here comes, her boss nature.

I sighed, already know that she's not gonna listen anything at all. I shut down the computer, putting the files in my bag I turned towards her, who has a proud smile.

Mark confusingly look back and forth between us. Lia looks at him and immediately his eyes reach the floor before getting his bag with him. "I should also go now, have a good night, Mam." He bowed for the last time and went out giving me a last look.

"Can we go now?" I ask.

"Of course!" She replies.

We went out of the office, as she constantly speaking about some random things. That's so out of her character to be honest, cause Lia and rambling is simply two opposite side.