45 🌸

Epilogue ~

A R E U M

It's been five years, five long years, of my relationship with Jungkook. Truth to be told, I wasn't sure if I would've done any justice to this new turn of life. But eventually I did, we did. As easy as might it sound, it wasn't easy at all in real. Not at all.

We still fought for many silly reasons, arguments were going bigger and bigger by days, but still at some point Jungkook took the initiative to sit and talk, and that's the new I had seen in him. His calm nature, which had lacked in our past.

He was a good listener. And my personal therapist, not in a medical term, but somehow he is, he was, and he will always be. His presence calmed my every unstable frazzled nerves, him stroking my hair softly helped me to sleep at night, his comforting words. I had explored every new things about him, in this five years.

I was unsure about my decision, about giving him a chance. A wavy felling of 'what if..' always lingered through my mind. But Jungkook's 'i would never give up on you', crushed those unnecessary stressful thoughts.

I was happy with my decisions.

And I was happy to starting a new life with the love of my life, yes. We were getting married!

Marriage!

As happy as I was feeling, I was more frightened, convincing my father more than my mother. Jungkook was so dear to my mom and like a magic he was like a son of my father. I was so nervous at first to met his mother, but to my utter surprise, his mother was a lovely lady, very polite and not to mention a little biased for me.

I was finally leading my life like I had imagined. And I couldn't be more thankful to everyone who were by my side, my dear friends, if they wouldn't be there to help me then I would still be in the same narrow place.

J U N G K O O K

I still thought about the day when I kneeled down in front of her, heart was beating so fast as if it would made a song out of it. I still thought back, the day when me and Areum started living together. Even though Lia was so close to broke my limbs for making that proposal, but surprisingly she didn't and agreed.

I made a long-term promise to her which I had carried and will carried out, the last breath of my life. Many problems had occurred, but apart from the previous time, we, I didn't repeat the same mistake. Rather I spend time with her by my side, tried to consume all of her stress out from her and gave her the comfort she truly deserved.

"You'll leave me."  She had said that sentence so many times, so many times that I couldn't even count. Even though she welcomed me in her world, in her life, I knew that it wasn't easy to make my position into her broken heart. So, I waited, I waited for her, for her to accept me. And I didn't know when the "you'll leave me" turned into "I know you'll never leave me."

That day, I felt the most happiest person in the world. I mean why not? right?

We went to many dates, enjoyed our weekends by watching movies or crashing into our friend's house. Mostly, it was me, Areum, Crystal, Jimin and Taehyung. Lia was moved to States for awhile, to handle the some duties for the newly launched company there. So, we all missed her the most. But she came back last month and Areum had spend a whole week with her, along with Crystal to Lia's own new apartment.