28

You exhaled the maximum air and zip up the chain of your dress. The black dress fitted you perfectly, the dress's length isn't too short or long, it's above your knees. You twirl to your side to look in the mirror, feeling good you decided to do your makeup.

Where are you going?

Well, at Jimin's birthday party.

You've thought many times, whether you should go or not, but eventually you made the decision. And so here you're, preparing yourself for this party. You're quite happy as well as a little nervous.

Looking at yourself for the last time in the mirror, you sighed and made your way out from your room. There you found Crystal, struggling with her heels. You both are not a fan of heels, it's a pain in ass.

You kneel down at her level and helped her. When you both got ready, you booked a cab and start your journey towards Jimin's house.

"Do you think he's gonna like my present?" Crystal spoke, out of nowhere. You smile at her, taking her hand in yours. "He'll love it." She nods her head and smiled.

✧ At the party ✧

"Yo! Man, you don't need to invite the whole Korea, isn't it?" A man snorts while drinking his wine. Jimin scoffed at his comment, but remain silent. Cause he himself doesn't know that how the hell so many people came into his house.

He only invited his close ones then...

Why the hell here's so many people??

Taehyung laughed and leaned his back on the wall. "Bro again messed up. Jimin, you invite your so called neighbor, Rachel." He reminds him.

And Jimin just chocked on his drink, his only neighbor, Rachel is not just a lady but a walking circus. She's always with bunch of peoples around her, as if she can't breathe without it. You won't even realize it and she'll be there with her circus in the blink of an eye.

Most importantly, you can't even say no to her face. It is what it is.

"Hyung!" Jimin turned his face to his hyung, Jin. Who gave him his shoulder to rely on for a moment.

On the other hand Jungkook, he gets shocked too, when he noticed some unfamiliar presence in his house. His introvert self sometimes got alert, looking at those faces, drunk faces. So, he excused himself from them or else, some of them would get a punch on their faces for touching him freely.

As if life isn't taking tests, he noticed that Rachel is now coming towards them, with a shy smile. Jungkook rolls his eyes and turned around. It's better to avoid her.

Rachel approached the four men, well one is facing his back to her. She didn't mind it though, what matter is Jimin, and she'll make sure that she has the full attention of him.

With a smile she hugged him. Jimin on the other hand flinched but didn't push back. "Aww , happy birthday!" She exclaimed.

"Ahh.. Thanks." Jimin tried to push back but she didn't budge. Jimin looked at Jin, who only mutter, "ah i should drink alot!" and wink at him and leave him with her, dragging Taehyung along .

"Uh Rachel I... I actually..." Jimin stopped as he felt a pair of lips on his right cheek. They stood in silence for a while, only the sound of loud music being heard.

Jungkook threw a mischievous grin at Jimin, hearing a familiar voice.

"I'm gonna rip off your lips , if you don't detach yourself from my man in three seconds"