Chapter 46

**The last few chapters and slightly unedited because I was sooooo excited to finish and post them. To those who read these I am sorry it took so long to finish it. I am ecstatic and overjoyed to finally say I wrote an entire book. If you have any feedback or comments please please write them at the end. I really want to hear your thoughts and opinions. Thank you everyone who read and enjoyed my book. Without further ado ...here is the end.***

Mira groaned and tried to open her eyes but struggled to do so. In her drowsy state she could feel a searing pain run through her body. What's going on? Why can't I wake up? Through the extreme fog she could decipher that her body was gently shaking as if they were moving.

"We are being drugged with wolfsbane." Cahira spoke up in her mind.

Shit.

"Don't worry Mira. I will take care of us." Cahira's silky calm voice spoke assuredly. Everything is going according to our plan.

I trust you. Despite the pain shooting through her body, Mira felt herself slipping back into complete darkness.

The next time Mira woke up she found herself in a cold dark room. She waited for a bit for her eyes to adjust and looked around. She was standing in the middle of a cold, damp, dark room. Her arms were stretched upward and outward by chains on either side of her and were holding all of body weight on them until she woke up. Her shoulders groaned and ached as she straightened her back to relieve them from the pressure of her weight.

Mira turned her attention to the room she was in It was some type of small iron cell. There were no windows and all the walls were solid. The door was also completely solid iron with not even a barred window to see out of.

A foul stench caught her nose and she quickly found that it was coming from her wrists. Her wrists were locked in silver chains that were attached to either side of the wall. The silver was slowly burning the skin off her wrists.

She then noticed there were silver chains on her ankles as well as a long silver bar attached between her ankles so she couldn't move her legs individually in any way. Mira's healing rate was very fast now and kept the silver from burning her to the bone but it still hurt like hell having your skin continuously burn slowly and steadily.

How much time has passed since I went unconscious?

"A day."

Okay that's not so bad. There is still time to work this out. Have you seen Mary?

"Not since the truck that took us away from the Royal Village."

"What happened back there?" Mira tried to recollect what had happened.

Slowly the memories trickled into her mind. She went into the woods to go after Mary. There was one rebel Grizzly holding a knife to Mary's throat.

Before Mira could even react, someone had shot her with an arrow. The arrow must have been laced with something because she blacked out in less than a minute after getting hit.

"Whelp this is less than ideal. Damn these chains hurt." Mira moved a bit to try and get a bit more comfortable but failed to do so. "Cahira...I feel like I drank five red bulls...do you feel that also?"