One year later. (More like one year minus a few weeks)

(Pre timeskip still)

Bowie: Well, it looks like the three of you made it back safely. (The three were picked up by a plane after the defeat of Tyson.)

Link: Well, safely is definitely a word. (Link hands Bowie the bladed weapon wrapped in cloth.)

Bowie: (Bowie unwraps the bladed part and touches the blade only for his hand to be repelled off by a strange force.) Yeah, kinda what I thought would happen. (Bowie tosses the blade to Link while simultaneously unwrapping it and Link catches for nothing to happen.) That dagger may not seem like much, but it only accepts those with a true passion and skill with weapons. Here's a deal: you join us, and you get to keep the weapon. And of course, if you want to test it... (Bowie looks and signs to Kitagawa.) Go ahead.

Link: There's no need. I'll join.

Bowie: Great to have you! (Bowie to Nicky) We figured it's easier for you to work alongside your friends, and they seem competent, so I thought, why not recruit them?

Nicky: Yeah, I appreciate it. Definitely makes everything a lot more comfortable.

Bowie: Glad to hear. (Bowie says to Link, Velvet, and Nicky) Why don't you three rest up, and we prepare for next year's tournament? Everyone will serve a purpose, from a soldier you may not know to everyone in this room. Everyone is important and valuable. (Bowie says while instilling hope into everyone as they agreed.)

1 year later...

Nicky jeen:
Short black hair
5'10 (177, cm)
Wears a black no sleeves shirt and a black jacket with yellow shoulders and sleeves along with a yellow hood wears black gi pants with a thing yellow belt
Power: none
World force
17 years old
Yellow eyes

"The duke" link
Spiky but slicked back white hair
Casual wear consists of a white suit with a black collar and a black shirt underneath with a red tie
(Wears a black skintight shirt underneath with a small trident, katana and dagger in a triangular placement on the right peck during battle)
Wears white formal pants
Black shoes
6'0 (182 cm)
Red eyes
Powers: lightning
Weapons: trident, katana and a dagger.

Velvet:
Age:16
Wears a red tanktop with black swirly flowers all over and its tucked into a black pants with a high belt with gold buttons
5'5 (165 cm)
Long black hair with black spikes sticking out
Powers: shape assault (previously named spike trap)

Bowie: (Bowie currently holding a speech outside in front of thousands if not tens of thousands.) Men and women, this is the week that the tournament starts. We have already decided who will participate and have already thought of many backup plans and stand-ins if one of our fighters can't continue after a win. Everyone here will be on standby, although we wish to keep it fair and square with no more fighting than is already necessary. I hold much faith in everyone. I shall now announce our warriors. (Nicky steps up.) First up is Nicky. He has proved himself on missions countless times and has seen more growth than thought to be possible. (Link steps up next.) Next up is quite possibly the most impressive weapons master I have ever laid eyes on, with unlimited potential. We chose Link. (Next up, Kitagawa takes a step forward next to Nicky and Link.) Next up is quite possibly the strongest among us. Kitagawa will be our main player for us and everyone in need of freedom. I, Jack Bowie, with the help of everyone here, will take down Dead Lobster and Seung. (The crowd erupts for all three men participating in the tournament.)

Maker: -I trust Bowie's judgment, but I find it quite strange not to include Acerola or Hayato... Well, he's never failed us before, so I'm confident- (Bowie, Maker, Nicky, Link, Velvet, Kitagawa, Hayato, Olivia, and Acerola head towards the huge floating disc of a colosseum with floating stands around in the middle of a floating city, which they reach with very tall elevators on the grounded part of the city.)