self restrictions

Nicky vs terry

Terry: (Terry gets up) nice lucky shot, but that's all your getting for the rest of this fight. i'll only be using my left hand and, by the way i'm right handed

Nicky: hey it's your funeral. (Nicky rushes at Terry and starts punch rushing but, Terry dodges every hit by moving his head backwards like before) OCEAN SWEEP (Nicky goes for a low sweeping kick while visualizing an ocean but, Terry just cassually moves backwards)

Terry: you're going to have to do a lot more than that, slowpoke (Terry dashes forward towards Nicky and hits him with a palm strike uppercut to Nicky's stomach, sending him flying backwards and in the air using a shockwave with the gloves)

Nicky: *damn it why did that hurt so much more?*

Terry: "why did that hurt so much more?" You must be thinking right? I mean, it was only a single strike like before, or was it? (Terry puts his fingers to his chin while looking upwards)

Nicky: *no wonder why it felt like two punches, IT WAS TWO PUNCHES* (Nicky gets up) i hope you got more tricks than this, because nothing you try will work twice

Terry: same here you seem to have the smaller arsenal here ( Terry suddenly appeared in front of Nicky using all his speed, and rapidly punches Nicky using only his left hand each punch hitting Nicky) come on i've restricted myself by using one hand. you won't make it far if you can't surpass this (Nicky then tries to get a punch in after toughing out Terry's punches but, Terry just dashes backwards a bit while smiling at Nicky. this time it's a real smile but an evil one)

Nicky: never thought you'd show your true colors

Terry: hmmm what might you be referring to? ( Terry appears in front of Nicky kneeing him in the stomach and whispers) you really gonna try and expose me? Do it and you won't live longer than today

Nicky: oops seems like i found your weakness (Nicky grabs ahold of Terry's knee with his right hand and grabs his throat with his left) READY FOR A CHOKESLAM? ( Nicky then lifts up Terry while holding him by the throat and, slams him down into the ground ) If punches wont work grappling will ( Nicky puts his open hand to chin height )

**at the crowd**

Jin: i-is he really posing?

Deckman: you do the same thing, you just don't realise it

Jin: I DO?

velvet: in the little time that i know you, i can confirm i've seen you pose before

Marri: even when crawling on the floor you've struck a pose

Jin: I can't believe it

**back at the fight**

Terry: so you think grappling is my weakness? Pathetic.

Nicky: *heh never said it was grappling* fuck yeah it is. by the way it's very rich hearing you call me pathetic

Terry: WHAT?

Nicky: i mean come on faking a terrorist attack just to become famous? truly sad and pathetic

Terry: ( Terry blinded by rage runs at Nicky ) I'M FINISHING THIS

Nicky: ( Nicky grins ) WIND CURRENT ( Nicky uses a double palm strike while visualizing heavy wind currents to Terry when he got to Nicky and, it sends Terry flying back and spitting out blood ) time for the secret weapon ( Nicky starts grinning ) NOW BACK TO ME ( Suddenly Terry who is still in the air flies back to Nicky )

**at the crowd**

Velvet: wait a minute. when i got hit by that attack it sure felt more powerfull and i saw a visualization of wind but, it wasn't actually there so how in the name of shiva gautama christ-chan is the wind actually pushing terry back

Jin: It looks there's actual wind

Deckman: pfff HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S A REAL KNEE SLAPPER

Marri: What are you laughing at old man?

Deckman: it doesn't JUST look like there's wind. THERE IS ACTUAL WIND

**back the fight**

Nicky: ( The wind is pushing Terry back to Nicky while nicky is constantly punching Terry rapidly ) AND TO FOLLOW IT UP WITH A NEW ATTACK LIGHTNING FUEL ( suddenly lightning starts twirling around Nicky's entire right arm and, Nicky goes for a straight right punch but, the lightning makes his arm go an incredibly amount faster due to the lightning. Terry gets sent flying back and the wind current stops ) gonna have to thank tero for noticing i could do that (the lightning around nicky's arm disperses and hit's the ground actually making slight cracks in the ground)

**at the crowd**

Jin: Look it actually affected the ground. the ground cracked

Deckman: It's no longer visualization, whatever he visualizes is now actually real and can make contact

**back the fight**

Nicky: Hope you can still fight Terry ( Nicky cracks his knuckles )

Terry: NOW YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF

*the crowd gets surprised by this rage*

Terry: AFTER I BEAT YOU I WON'T BE DONE WITH YOU, I'LL TORTURE YOU AND PRESENT YOUR HEAD ON A STICK WHILE THROWING THE REST OF YOUR CORPES ONTO A DINNER PLATE, TO FEED A FAMILY OF FIVE.

Nicky: See that is your real weakness ( Terry dashes at Nicky with speeds Terry has never reached before )
WAIST FLOOD ( Nicky uses his world force to cause the arena circle to be flooded with water that goes up to their waists, slowing Terry down by a lot) and now high ocean sweep ( Right as Terry gets close, Nicky goes for a diagonal kick to Terry's head while most of the floods water attaches and follows Nicky's foot, making the kick heavier and thus empowering the kick) goodnight Terry ( Nicky lands the kick right on Terry's head sending Terry flying high, diagonally and knocking him out and Terry lands back into the rest of water. Nicky makes the water dissapear to avoid drowning him)

Announcer: AND YOU'RE WINNER AFTER A HARD FOUGHT BATTLE IT IS NICKYYYYYYYYY

Nicky: there was no doubt in my mind. your blinding rage came to be your end along with your reputation ( Nicky walks back to the locker rooms )

Jangar: i was watching nicely done ( Nicky meets Janger halfway in the hallway )

Nicky: heh just don't outshine me in the main event

Jangar: pretty hard to top that haha. you should go back to your friends they should be waiting outside of the arena. deckman is in the locker rooms

Nicky: alright sounds good, and good luck with your match ( Nicky and Janger high five as Nicky walks away )

To the continued