During timeskip pt1

At Nicky's training:

Olivia: (Olivia, currently standing in the large training room, looks down on the beaten-up Nicky on the floor.) Damn you kinda... suck.

Nicky: BECAUSE I'M MOVING WITH OVER A 400 KG!

Olivia: Doesn't seem to be my problem. Now stand up. (Nicky stands up and attempts to throw a punch, but it gets caught, and he gets flipped onto his back and put in an armbar.) You're going to learn everything I know because our future depends on it. Don't take it lightly.

(Over at Frost Creek)

Reaper: A year? What the hell is Bowie planning? What does, um, what does, er, what was his name again?

Skull: Seung?

Reaper: Ah! That one yes. What does he have to say about it?

Skull: Not sure, but I heard he didn't mind it too much. He kinda figured this would happen, I suppose. Also, why do you look so tired lately?

Reaper: Well, ever since Lobster Head found out he can basically teleport his words, he's been whispering to me every night as I'm trying to sleep.

Skull: He's a fool.

Reaper: I swear I'm going to kill him one day.

No, you won't... (Anderson faintly whispered to Reaper and Skull.)

Reaper: GOD DAMNIT!!!

(Over at Stahr)

Seung: Well, I have gathered all of the Executors to discuss my picks for the upcoming tournament. (Seung is standing in a room with his entire squad.) First up, Alexander. (A very huge man steps forward.)

Alexander: I'm prepared for everything, hehehe.

Seung: Next up, Hydro. (A very short man steps forwards and bows.)

Hydro: Of course, my leader.

Seung: And finally, Midas.

Midas: Best for last. Of course, I'll be the ace in the hole.

Seung: Yes, my finest and fastest-learning student. *The other two picks didn't want to...*

(A few weeks have passed by now)

Bowie: (Bowie walks up to Nicky, who is currently heading for the training room.) Yo, Nicky! (Nicky turns around and fist bumps Bowie.)

Nicky: What's up?

Bowie: Your training is canceled for today. I have a mission for you.

Nicky: Oh right, I am part of you all. What is it?

Bowie: Ah, just a search mission is all, near the mountains of Frensia.

Nicky: What will I be looking for?

Bowie: Somewhere in between the mountains, there is a shrine with a box that contains a bladed weapon. It will be incredibly useful to use for our next few missions.

Nicky: Oh yeah sure! I'll head there now.

Bowie: Oh and your partners are waiting outside for you. Make sure to hurry up though, alright?

Nicky: Aye aye 🫡 (Nicky starts heading outside.) *Partners? Who could that be?* (Nicky opens the door to be greeted by two of his great friends)

Link: Yo! Long time no see.

Velvet: Yeah, it's been a while.

Nicky: HUH? What are you two doing here?

Link: That Bowie guy informed us, and we're here to help you.