???: (nicky is seen to be loosely tied to a wooden chair.) helloooooo (a man with white hair is seen trying to wake up Nicky.) wake up from your beauty sleeeeep. Slap slap. (He didnt even slap nicky.)

Nicky: (nicky opens his eyes, still woozy.) ugh where am i? (Nicky starts to panic.

???: nonononono don't panic, PLEASEEEE (the man holds his hands together. Nicky stops panicking and looks at him weirdly.) phew im relieved. Anyways, my name is Acerola Barbados. Thought we should get off on the right foot.

Nicky: if you want to get off on the wrong foot, then why hold me captive.

Acerola: oh, nah you just haven't tried to .escape. Its a wooden chair and flimsy tape. You can break out but if we were really evil would that be a wise idea? (Acerola sits on a chair himself, with the chair turned around.) so what do you say hear me out?

Nicky: until i hear something i dont like.

Acerola: good enough. We are the AJS which stands for A JUST SOCIETY. This country is so incomprehensibly evil and corrupt. Slaves working behind the scenes. Children, adults, seniors, and millions of them. We, try to stop them.

Nicky: well i guess i can't say i believe or doubt you... you have any proof?

Acerola: (he presses a button on a remote and a screen lights up behind him.) as you can see nick, lotta fucked up shit. (The screen displays the absolute horrors that go beyond what the public can see. Including slavery, torture, propaganda, manipulation and all sorts of things.) believe what you want to believe. (Nicky looks on in disbelief.) there are years worth of atrocities committed by just stahr. Seung may seem to be a nice man but he is the living devil i tell you. (The door of the room they're in opens.) ah! Welcome back sir! (Acerola points at nicky to show this man that he is here.)

???: so you must be nicky am i right? (The man points out his index finger and the restraints get cut in half.)

???: my name is bowie and i welcome you to AJS. (He holds out his hand expecting a handshake but nicky keeps looking at him.)

Nicky: is it true?

Bowie: what is?

Nicky: all the atrocities that this country has committed?

Bowie: well not this country because our HQ does not reside in the country we trying to take down. You are currently in raisedlands. A rather small and peaceful country. But yes all the atrocities that we have shown you is real, if you truly doubt us you are welcome to come and look around.

Nicky: *everything looked so real. I can't find anything that makes me doubt this.* i'll look around and get a feel for place. I'll tell you my answer in one to two hours.

Bowie: glad to hear! If you want i can even show you around.

Jack bowie:
6'0 (182 cm)
Short, blonde hair with a middle part haircut
Blue eyes
Wears a dark green duffel coat with black fur shirt underneath.
Grey cargo pants.
Black shoes.
Powers: discs
Weapon: bo staff

Nicky: i dont care about a tour i want you to answer my questions.

Bowie: (leans against a wall.) go on then.

Nicky: i want to know if the man named deckman is alive aswell as jin

Bowie: oh, we already know about that. We did our homework on you, you know? Your friends are safe and so is the ice boy we sent him back to his country. Although i cant say your friends are free.