Dream a Little [1]

"You mean you didn't raise him to be a self-destructive, self-sacrificing, foul mouthed, money hungry monster?"

- Carlos Henituse

B - narration in first person

I - narration from the memories of an omniscient perspective
N - Narration from the outsider's perspective

Breakfast is quiet.

Well not really.

But it was definitely not lively. There was nothing but the sound of chewing as everyone eyed their red-head commander eating quietly.

"What?" As he finally noticed the prickling gaze on his face Cale was greeted with knowing looks from the people around him.

"What?" he repeats, to his father, particularly this time. The man has been busy eating and slicing his steak as quietly while his eyes never left his son, the current focus of everyone's attention.

Clank!

Cale looked over to the shadow looming over his small frame to meet Ron's usual benign smile, eyes lacing with venom.

"Young master, I raised you better than that." There was a hint of disapproval lacing his tone as he placed Cale's favorite lemon tea on the table in front of his troublesome young master.

"Pfft- Cough! Cough!" Carlos, seated beside the cornered young man let out a cough upon choking on the beef he was munching as he laughed. "You mean you didn't raise him to be a self-destructive, self-sacrificing, foul mouthed, money hungry monster?"

"Pfft-"this time, it was the younger twins who let out a stifled laugh that was clearly stopped by their father's warning gaze. That did not stop Alberu and Eruhaben from laughing so hard that their head tilted back in amusement though. And it definitely did not stop the others from continuously faking a cough just so they could preserve their Commander's dignity.

Cale could only look beside him and gave his twin an unamused glare. Beside him, Ron could only give his other young master his usual benign smile.

"I didn't raise young master to be so careless and talk to random strangers idling by his bedroom balcony." Is what Ron replied.

"So you did raise him to be a foul mouthed monster." At this point, Cage and Taylor already stopped eating to ensure that they will spit none of it out as seeing Choi Han already spitting out the third mouthful of meat he just shoved in his mouth along with the choking sounds coming out of Lock.

Man, twins are interesting.

Cale however, was left rooted in his seat.

"What?"

His eyes widen as he glance shifted from his butler, to his brother.

"Yes, that's right babygirl. You're hot make out shesh in the balcony is broadcasted worldwide!"

Cale's face went red that quickly travelled down to his neck. "I did not have a make out session how dare you! You disgusting playboy!"

"Well, whether you did do a make out session or not, you still got caught having a rendezvous in the balcony of the Henituse mansion with some black skinned man!"

Cale abruptly stood up from his seat, the reddening of his face intensified as he ran out of the dining hall screaming "It was not rendezvous! You one sided in love beast!"

The playful atmosphere of the twins as well as everyone in the dining room died down the instant their commander and his children left abruptly in the dining hall.