Chapter 5 - Carlos' Chapter (1)

"For the sake of my sanity, I believed in every lie this dumb brother of mine would say.

Otherwise what would I believe?"

- Carlos Henituse

B - narration in first person
I - narration from the memories in omniscient perspective
N - narration from the outsider's perspective

~~~

The people Cale considers his family gathered around the bed where two redheads lay. On the insistence of Carlos, the two shared one bed with Cale of course considering the many reasons why they should and landed to the conclusion that they should.

A few minutes of silence as they sink in the feeling of the two man laying on the bed.

"It starts the instant we sleep huh..." The older twin trailed off his gaze landing on the person beside him. "You have a knack for sleeping the instant your head land on the pillow and I'm quite envious of that skill."

"Shut it." Was the only reply the younger twin let on before his eyes fell towards the cintamani. "You ready there Roksu?"

"... yep." Came the droopy reply of another young man who was actually laying down the couch using his Hyung's lap as a pillow.

"We leave our body to you guys." Cale glanced at the edge of the bed where people gathered occupying the couch and even some chairs that the maids the Henituse house have.

"Don't worry Cale-nim! We'll protect you and your brother's body!" Choi Han cheerfully assured which only earned him a shiver from Cale hoping that this old jeezer would not cause too much harm around his room.

"You can rest assure Young Masters. We'll protect you." The twins didn't say anything else and close their eyes, putting away the noises, the presence and slowly letting the comfort of sleep take over their consciousness, not noticing the changes emitting the room.

At first nobody seemed to notice the changes, not an ounce of presence were there, however The kids positioning just right above the two redheads flinch at the sight of something coming out of the two. Like smoke, like fog rising from their heart. This of course alarmed everyone seeing as how this was not mention in the process, as they were to reach out to wake the two up, the fog slowly mixed together and held a form. A book red in cover with golden edges floats above the two and cautiously, Beacrox reach out a hand in fear that the book will fall to the two's sleeping face.

The book's cover was empty, nothing at all written it was too clean even, not a single chip in the cover, the red leather was smooth and clean and the gold shows no sign of loosing its shine. Like a well kept preserved book.

And that book slowly opened.

Pang!

The sound of rattling was heard as if some sparkles just popped and the book turned a page or two.

Then a voice was heard.

"My name is Carlos." The voice of a child said, he sounded so young, youth was brimming in that voice and as he continues to talk the opened book show the memory, clear, concise

like it just happened.

It played a top of the large book like a drama on TV.

Everyone held their breath.

So this is what they'll see huh...

"So we're seeing the eldest's perspective first huh..." Eruhaben who was been quiet for quite a while observed, his eyes glued towards the screen like thing that looked like ripped off pages of the book. It shows of a child of red hair possibly around 3 years old.