Chapter 16 - Cameron [3]

"You two are really weird. That's why you're the brothers I so much love."
- Cameron Henituse

B  - narration in first person
I - narration from the memories of an omniscient perspective
N - Narration from the outsider's perspective

~

Dinner was delicious. The steak was tender, the wine is finely aged. And the house is on the brink of collapse because of three red-heads and one exhausted father.

“Carlos! What did I say about drinking first before eating?” Cale glared at the person beside him. “You’re setting a bad example to the kids!”

“Just this one Kiki, okay?”

Cale looked at the sheepish smile his twin is giving him before sigh. “And you said wine is just your natural scent.”

“That was from earlier. I didn’t drink earlier.”

“Brat.”

Cale didn’t say anything else as he focused on the meal right in front of his face as well as the disappearing meals in front on the table that slowly made its way to literally the other side of the cintamani right in front of him. His eyes darting to his fiery haired brother whose shoving plates of food to a white circle where it continued to flow to another world.

“That’s a convenient skill.” He said as his full attention now goes to his brother.

“Oh? This?” Cameron giggled as he stuffed another set of turkey towards the white circle beside him and the view of Lee Soo Hyuk catching the silver plate of food was seen on the other side. “This is not a skill. This is a privilege.”

“A privilege you two worked hard in order for us to achieve.”

The sound of chewing and murmurs as well as cheerful chatters came to a halt.

“How hard is that hard work anyway?” Cale scowled. Thinking somewhere along the lines that it can’t be that much and he probably stumbled upon it or Carlos did along the way.

“Hard enough that you nearly broke your soul to irreplaceability.”

Cale could feel eyes prickling his figure. Some menacingly, others adoringly. But stares nonetheless. Stares.

“Carlos is such a risky guy…” He trailed off, unsure but quietly shift the attention towards his older brother who only gaze at him with irate.

Carlos rolled his eyes in irritation. Way to shift the blame to others.

“Like I’d do something as stupid as that.” The silence continued, but the icy temperature from the twins spiking the air adding to the tension.

“Woah there, calm down you two. Don’t blame each other for the mistake you made together!”

The older twins flinched in their seat before they did nothing but continue eating. Swallowing even the silence around the room.

Yep. Dinner is indeed great. To Kim Roksu atleast.

-

“Human! Are you sure that it’s okay for the two other humans to sleep with us?”
“Its fine, it’s not like they wanna leave anyway.”

"But I do want to leave!" The cheery younger version of himself argued. "I'm sleeping over at Cookie's!"

"But dad won't let you sleep at Roksu's!"

"Then why am I at your place?!" The young man started whining and pouting as he crossed his arms with a huff on his cheek. "I should just go home and sleep with CC!"