Chapter 3 - Broken Record (3)

"If I had one more child I am not aware of I'm gonna lose it."

- Deruth Henituse

~~~

"Well. Looks like my uncle just escaped so we're gonna have to capture another god then." Cale said as he fiddled on On's fur when the female kitten approached him. Jack flinched at the commander's words immediately hiding the condemnation of the sun deep in his sleeves as if saying that was his method of protecting his god. Hannah only shook her head in response. 

"I need a break." The redhead then eyed his father. "Dad needs a break too."

Everyone's gaze dropped on Deruth who seemed to be both pale and red at the same time. The conversation has just begun and the Duke is already on the verge of fainting. Who wouldn't right? 

"Son." He called out upon noticing the gaze people give him.

"Yeah?" Cale replied nonchalantly.

"Care to introduce your "sibling" to your own father."

"Dad. Meet Rok Soo. Rok Soo this is your Dad. Boom your rich now."

"Pffft-" Lee Soo Hyuk who seems to be in the same room as the now-claimed other Henituse started laughing. Leaving Deruth to let out a very long sigh. Choi Jung Soo and Park Jin Tae were watching on the sidelines not knowing what to say, probably like the rest of the people in the room. 

"I had a kid I didn't know of." He sound so exhausted that even Eruhaben and Ron couldn't help but give him a look of comfort.

"So, does that mean the fragile-looking human here is our uncle too human?" Everyone flinches at the young dragon's words. He is right, the man inside the orb looked frail and sickly. Much like their young master.

Cale hummed patting the dragon's head also doing the same to the two cats. "Yeah."

"The previous Cale before you occupy this body son." Since it seemed that Deruth is starting to lose his grip on reality, it was Violan's time to be the sane one. "Was he Rok Soo?"

"No." Both "Rok Soo" replied.

"I didn't remember ever being a drunkard. Mind you I'm a minor Mom." Resigning to their fate and adapting to it than wasting your time in denial is what's better. Rok Soo did both. He resigned to fate and just ride the boat whether the end was a waterfall or a sudden ocean.

"Then who was it?" This time, it was Basen who manage to ask which earned a shrug from both his insane older brother.

"Probably a twin." Cale said in passing

"Most definitely a twin." Rok Soo who seems to be doing some paper works also said in passing.

"Whose though? We're not sure." This time both of them say it at the same time earning a twitch from their father and the people around them.

'Yep. They are siblings Alright.' Everyone shook their head at the similarity these two have.

"I swear to god. If I had one more child, I am not aware of I'm gonna lose it." Deruth, also resigning to fate added on.

"Sad to say you have another one too." Everyone turned to look at the door only to either stand up in surprise or flinch in their spot. On was stilled on her spot as Hong dropped the meat he was eating on the table. Chaos was visible to everyone's eyes. Even Choi Han was taken aback.

"Human..." Raon pointed a shaky paw towards the door where a man with red hair was leaning by the doorway. Compared to Cale he was bulkier and healthier looking. Short hair was kept, fancy clothing adorned with gold and a brooch of a golden turtle was resting on his chest.

"I-it's the human!"

Everyone's breath hitched at the sound of the child's voice. The man leaning on the door frame laughed as he shook his head.

"Were you in on this...Hyung?" Everyone turned to look at Cale who was frowning at the man who only laughed lightly at his frowning face. The man walked closer to their redhead commander which alarmed everyone. Choi Han even reach towards his scabbard which was quickly stopped when Cale raised his hand.

"Hyung huh..." Alberu grimaced at the thought. This man is not fun. He could tell. He could tell this man will be a big hinder to him pursuing his dongsaeng. When Cale opened up the talk of revealing the truth of his past to everyone, Alberu already expected chaos to ensue. Not this type of chaos though. 

The other Cale stopped in front of the sitting commander and reached out. His hand gently landed on Cale who didn't even flinch at his touch but rather immediately leaned closer.

"Haha... body memory is amazingggg." The other Cale said in a singsong as he ruffled Cale's hair gently. The people in the room gasping at how their usually-sensitive-to-physical-contact young master is getting all comfy and chummy with whoever the man wearing Cale's skin is doing to him. 

"Uncle came crying to me y'know." The man's voice emits one of vibrance. Compared to the flat tone Cale Henituse usually spoke.  Like the way the tone of their speaking differs, there are also differences in the way they somehow moved. With the room catering war experienced and combat experienced people, everyone can notice how quiet the steps the newly arrived man carries. As well as the somewhat vigilant stance that clearly differs to their young master's relaxed and droopy stance. 

"Yuck. Snitch!" Cale and Rok Soo stated earning another hearty laugh from the man who slowly bent down and pressed his lips on top of their young master's hair. 

"My name is Carlos. Carlos Henituse." The man turned to everyone at the table. "I am the oldest by being older than Cale for 6 minutes and 58 seconds."

"I was the trash."

~~~~

This one is a bit short sorry about that!