Chapter 15- Cameron [2]

"I wasn't drinking, this is just how my natural scent is!"

- Carlos Henituse

B - narration in first person

I - narration from the memories of an omniscient perspective

N - Narration from the outsider's perspective

~

"Oh...my...gosh... Papi you're aging!" Cameron fawned over his father, fanning his paling frame as is hair, the focus of everyone's attention continued to flare up like some candle. "Papi you have to calm down! Steady breaths, hee hee hooo... hee hee hoo..."

"Melon... that's definitely not it love..."

Rok Soo trailed off, his voice getting smaller as he watch whatever mess is happening from the other side. His attention focused solely on his proclaimed twin that he failed to notice how the people around him starts to fawn over the new expression sprawled on his face as well as the adorable nickname he just slipped unconsciously.

"No. No. He's cooking something." The oldest Henituse sibling encouraged with a mischievous grin, earning him looks from everyone in the room.

"Whatever it is his cooking it's definitely burning so tell him to stop." Cale let out a frustrated grunt as not only was he ignored, Carlos also joined in on the breathing technique which was done for those in labor. "Mom!"

Cale decided this was out of his hand now and handed the situation to the next rational person in the room with authority.

"Boys! That's enough." The Dutchess did not disappoint as she expertly made the two stop just from words alone. "Your father is not a toy, give him a bit of distance to compose himself yes?"

"Okay mom!" Carlos coolly backed off, the smile on his face not leaving as he managed to scoop Hong off the bed before placing himself beside Rosalyn on the couch.

"Dads are such easy targets sometimes." He whispered to the mage beside him earning him a chuckle.

"Usually it's the Dad that does the teasing." Rosalyn replied. To be honest, the situation albeit confusing was actually quite amusing for the mage. Some things are left unsaid, questions more than statement to be precise but she can tell that it will all unveil in due time. Looking at the situation now, it already is.

"Like how Ron is when he's leaving Beacrox hyung all flustered because of his teasing."

Rosalyn didn't voice out but the instant the man's presence was shown in the meeting room a huge feeling that they will get along has crossed her mind. As a mage who participated in the war, Rosalyn knows to trust her instincts and gut-feeling more. To her surprise, she was actually proven right. The man was easy to talk to, and the fact that he's gently cradling one of her commander's son in such a fond manner was adding to it.

"Your interactions with Beacrox-nim is to die for."

"Right? But I got a bad feeling that it came back to bite me though."

Their conversation even though hushed was actually heard by the people situating around them, this lead for the golden dragon to approach and converse as well.

"How are you feeling? I heard the process is slowed because it will take a toll on you if put together in full force."

"Oh. I'm feeling fine actually, I find it a bit inconvenient because I can't mov-" The man paused in his speech the instant his eyes met the dragons. "Melon. Why does this guy feels awfully familiar?"