Chapter 7 - Carlos' Chapter (3)

"I didn't believe it. Probably because it wasn't Cale who said it himself."

- Carlos Henituse
B- narration in first person

I - narration from the memories in omniscient perspective
N - narration from the outsider's perspective

~~

"Hyungggg~ Beacrox Hyung!!" A cheerful redhead peeked at kitchen 2 lookin for a familiar brunette his right hand dragging a wooden spear while his left hand held his twin's hand gently. "Hyungg come out or I'll use your kitchen!"

A tap on his shoulder startled Cale causing him to loose his balance. In order to regain his stance the child tried walking backwards only to hit on a soft yet firm body. Cale beamed upon looking up seeing how a familiar face came into his view.

" Beacrox Hyung!" He called out making his twin stop at whatever teasing he's about to say to greet the young teen with a huge smile.

"Hyung!!" The two tackled the teen to a hug. One gently while the other enthusiastically.

Beacrox could only sigh as he gently patted the two's head. Gentle yet quick on Cale to ensure he won't fell doze off from the pat and firmly yet soft on Carlos' gripping the hyper child's head to stop  him from running away.

"What was it that you said about my kitchen?"

Carlos let out a loud laugh still not letting go of the older teen. "I said I want to eat in your kitchen today Hyung!"

"Me too Hyung. May I please?"

"Fufu~" The one who has been very quiet lately let out a laugh. Everyone in the room turned at the man seated beside the golden dragon watching him let out muffled laughter.

"What are you being giddy about there?" Asked Choi Han who was now glaring at the white haired man.

"I find the difference in then and now quite fitting." Fredo, the man in question stated watching the memories not minding the glances he receives.

"Right!" Raon who was unusually quiet for a while now suddenly bursted out with a cheer. "Our human is usually so stoic but he was actually so expressive when he was a young child."

"He's very adorable too!" Hong chimed in hopping around. "And he's very sweet to his Hyung too!"

"And Human's twin is also very kind!"

"They are all good children are they?" Taylor Stan laughed at the kid's. They were right. The two Henituse were actually very kind, they were polite to the servants, grateful to their father and mother by saying thank you to everything they receive from them and listening to Ron if ever the butler is saying something to them aka giving them a sermon.

"A bit chaotic but yeah." Hannah added remembering some of the memories shown where the two young master either break some stuff in the house or break their nose by running around.

"Hyung!! Breakfastttt!" The older twin whined while Cale cling tighter towards the teen who let out an exhausted sigh so early in the morning.

"What do you mean breakfast. Didn't you already ate with the Count and Countess earlier?" Argued the young cook as he dragged himself inside the kitchen with the twin still hanging on his waist.

"Well we wanted to eat your cooking." Cale sheepishly replied face buried on the teens waist. "I want steak!"

"You can't chew steak!"