Chapter 66: Used Tricks

After she finished speaking, the person on the hospital bed couldn't help but have red eyes.

But he couldn't get too excited now. Any violent movements would make him uncomfortable. Wang Zhao had no choice but to touch the other person's forehead and said, "You have just been discharged from the ICU. Don't get too excited. Speak slowly if you have anything to say."

Although she said that, Li Zhenguan still sat up from the bed, hugging her, burying his face in her neck, and his moist breath stained her skin.

He buried himself in her neck and said with a cry: "Wang Zhao, I was wrong. I promise that I will never do anything against your wishes again."

Wang Zhao said nothing.

Li Zhenguan subconsciously hugged her tighter, conveying his inner panic.

She still raised her hand and patted Li Zhenguan's back, asking him to let go of his arm, and softly called his name, "Zhenguan."

Li Zhenguan let go of Wang Zhao and looked at her with a pair of red eyes, his expression still the same, "Have you forgiven me?"

After saying that, he didn't know what he thought of. He tightened the sheets with his hands and quickly explained, "I didn't want to commit suicide to force you."

It was just that after returning home that night, he couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, and then he took some sleeping pills and felt really uncomfortable afterwards. He was about to take a shower, but for some reason, his mood suddenly got better. He felt that the wound on his wrist was a bit annoying, so he couldn't hold it back and opened it with his fingernail, and then maybe the sleeping pills took over, and he fell asleep all of a sudden.

Li Zhenguan still feels scared now, but it is undeniable that after waking up, he also had the idea of ​​whether Wang Zhao would forgive him.

But this thought was also accompanied by anxiety. He was afraid that Wang Zhao might also think that this was a trick, a way he had thought up to force her to come back.

Wang Zhao touched the back of Li Zhenguan's head, smiled and did not reply to his question, but changed the subject: "Where else are you feeling uncomfortable in your body?"

Li Zhenguan shook his head.

However, he still held Wang Zhao's sleeve and stared at her closely without taking a step back.

Wang Zhao then sighed: "I forgive you."

Li Zhenguan couldn't believe it. He stared at the woman with his eyes, suppressed the emotions in his heart, and asked worriedly: "Really?"

Wang Zhao smiled: "That's right."

Li Zhenguan then smiled, couldn't help hugging Wang Zhao, and said with a smile: "That's true."

"Don't act like a baby." Wang Zhao said, "If you are obedient, it will be true. If you don't, it's just a lie."

She said this very seriously. She could not change the past. After all, she had walked step by step to get to where she is today. To say that Li Zhenguan had her child in his belly, she was not wrong at all. This is false talked.

Because she is also responsible, she can easily forgive Li Zhenguan today, but if one day Li Zhenguan really touches her bottom line, even if Li Zhenguan threatens her with a knife in front of her neck, Wang Zhao will not change her decision.

Li Zhenguan hugged her tightly, as if he wanted to melt his whole body into her bones and blood, and then hummed softly.

After saying this, Li Zhenguan's spirit seemed to be better, and he was no longer as listless as before. His bright black eyes made the paleness and weakness on his face lessened.