Chapter 38:Two Short Black Hairs on the Dress

The person is none other than someone Wang Zhao knows.

Li Zhenwei stood behind the glass door wearing a smart suit, with a half-smile on her face. She glanced at the man under Wang Zhao as if she had been thinking for a moment, and then nodded as if she had a sudden realization.

It seems that thinking of such a person is an extremely contemptuous attitude. In fact, these talented sons seem to have a unique talent in making these expressions, which always make people feel that disgusting contempt.

Under the gaze of Wang Zhao and Chen Fangli, the woman said lightly: "Oh, I know you, Chen Fangli, or add a prefix, my sister-in-law's ex-boyfriend?"

This sentence was quite sarcastic, and Wang Zhao could hear it. Li Zhenwei slightly hid the worry behind her calm expression, not only for Chen Fangli, but also for her.

Infidelity to her? She still feel that it is disrespectful to Li Zhenguan to still be involved with her ex-boyfriend on the wedding day.

As for Li Zhenwei knowing about Chen Fangli, Wang Zhao was actually a little surprised, but if she thought about it carefully, she could understand that when she heard that Li Zhenguan was pregnant more than a month ago, given the Li family's financial situation, it was impossible not to send someone to check it out her background.

Maybe everyone in the Li family now knows better than Wang Zhao what she has been through since she was a child.

Thinking of this, Wang Zhao smiled bitterly, stretched out a hand and opened Chen Fangli's hand that was restraining her.

Perhaps because she was much stronger than in her previous life, she was able to break it open so easily. She took a step back, straightened the corners of her clothes, smoothed the wrinkles on her dress, and then looked at Li Zhenwei who was standing at the glass door again.

Wang Zhao's expression remained unchanged and could even be called calm. She smiled gently and said, "Sister, why are you here?"

She didn't feel at all panicked and confused when her husband's sister saw her hugging another man.

Li Zhenwei glanced at her slightly, and the unhappiness in her eyes was undisguised: "Xu Yingchun and the others went to the room to look for someone. They found that you were not there and the phone couldn't be reached and no one answered. They were a little anxious and asked someone to contact you."

"Really? "Wang Zhao subconsciously wanted to touch her pocket, but found that she was wearing a dress. She frowned slightly and explained with a smile, "I probably left my phone in the room. I forgot to take it when I went out."

Li Zhenwrj looked at her slightly . The tone that passed over Wang Zhao's face was indescribably calm: "Wang Zhao, the wedding banquet has already begun. Zhenguan is still waiting for you to toast together. You should go back. Xu Yingchun and the others are waiting for you."

This was not a very polite statement, and her temper was a little heightened. Mainly because dealing with Chen Fangli was enough to make her upset, but Li Zhenwei still had such an attitude of catching adultery, which was really irritating.

She glanced sideways at Chen Fangli and said, "You go first." In a way, she was also afraid that Li Zhenwei would take action against Chen Fangli.

Chen Fangli glanced at the woman next to the glass door. Li Zhenwei took out a cigarette from her pocket with a smile on her face, lit it with a click, turned her body sideways, and leaned against the wall to take a puff.

He still wanted to say something, but he was worried that Li Zhenwei didn't know how to speak in the presence. His eyelashes trembled for a moment, and his fingers under the sleeves of his suit curled up to take notes, but he was still ready to leave, not wanting to embarrass Wang Zhao.