Chapter 50: I seem to be giving Birth

The screen of the mobile phone placed on the table slowly went out under Li Zhenguan’s gaze, and then returned to its original appearance.

In the end, he didn't look at Wang Zhao's cell phone.

The two have been together for such a long time, living under the same roof for more than two months. Of course, Li Zhenguan has seen the password on Wang Zhao's mobile phone screen several times. The other party has no intention of avoiding him, and does not mind at all that Li Zhenguan knew the password on her mobile phone.

He withdrew his gaze, plugged in the plug, and blew his hair casually. Instead of going to bed, he sat in this position and played with his mobile phone again.

After a while, there was a knock on the door, and Li Zhenguan pulled on his slippers to open the door.

Uncle Zhang stood outside the door, holding a tray in his hand.

"I cut some fruit and heated up a glass of milk. I drank it before going to bed." Uncle Zhang handed over the tray in his hand and added, "I also made some midnight snacks and put them in the refrigerator. If you feel hungry, if you have it, just go down and heat it up in the microwave and you can eat it."

Li Zhenguan hummed, took the tray, and asked by the way: "When will Brother Xi Shan and the others come back?"

Uncle Zhang said, "I don't know if they will come back or not. Who knows, then a large number of people might just stay in the hotel. You don’t have to worry about this. Master has arranged everything, and there will be no shortage of food for the young ladies and gentlemen."

Li Zhenguan smiled: "I.. I know that Uncle Zhang is thoughtful and there is no need to keep vigil today. You can go to bed early. You don’t need to be with us tomorrow. You can go home and have a meal with the children at home. I will tell my dad."

In previous years. Sometimes Yang Jin would give Uncle Zhang a few days off so that he could have a reunion dinner with his daughter at home and stay for a while. But this year, it was entirely because there were so many people in the family that he probably couldn't handle it alone, so he had no choice but to let Uncle Zhang stay, but Li Zhenguan knew that his father should have given Uncle Zhang a big red envelope in private.

"Thank you, Master Zhenguan." Uncle Zhang said this to Li Zhenguan with a smile, "Master Zhenguan put the finished fruit plate in the sink downstairs. I will come and clean it up the day after tomorrow."

Li Zhenguan agreed.

Not long after he closed the door after sending the person away, Wang Zhao also walked out of the room covered in moisture. The heater and humidifier were on in the room, and it wasn't cold at all. She was standing in the room wearing a thin pajamas and saw the table. After putting the fruit plate on the table, she asked, "Uncle Zhang sent it here?"

"Yes." Li Zhenggian nodded, glanced at Wang Zhao, sat on the bed first, and couldn't help but touch his belly. It moved.

Since two months ago, there have been fetal movements in his belly, and he will be kicked from time to time. It can be seen that the child in his belly is not an honest child, and he must have a lively personality.

Wang Zhao also saw Li Zhenguan's movements. She put down the towel in her hand, squatted in front of Li Zhenguan, put her hand on his stomach, raised her head to look at him, "Did he kick you?"

As soon as she put down her hand and finished speaking, Wang Zhao felt something hit her hand, as if a child in his belly had kicked her. Li Zhenguan frowned, this action was not light.

"It hurts?" Wang Zhao stopped.

Li Zhenguan shook his head: "It doesn't hurt." He put his hand on his stomach, feeling that the baby inside seemed to be interacting with him, and kicked it a few more times.