Chapter 6: The Scumbag Who Can't Afford A Condom

So on the basis of the collapse of her worldview, she feels that her outlook on life is also crumbling.

But the matter has been decided, and there is no room for bargaining.

Wang Zhao felt that if she said anything, Mother Wang would kick her out the next second, so she had no choice but to stop talking. She thought that getting married was not a matter of a day or two, and it would be a day if it could be delayed.

It's just that Li Zhenguan couldn't hold off the baby in his belly. It was already three months old and it would be obvious that he was pregnant in another month or two.

Wang Zhao had a headache. It felt like she had only been in this world for two months. It felt like she had spent two years. She felt that her body was tired and her heart was even more tired.

One thing came at her one after another, leaving her no time to react.

After treating the wound on her forehead and putting on a band-aid, she followed Mother Wang's instructions and took the car keys from home, preparing to send Li Zhenguan home.

It's been going on for so long, and it's now seven or eight o'clock. It's completely dark outside, and it's not safe for a pregnant man to walk alone outside.

However, Wang Zhao obviously has not yet adapted to her identity. When Mother Wang asked her to drive Li Zhenguan home, her first recognition was that she was a woman. What was unsafe was that she was the same. Fortunately, she had some sense. This sentence was unspoken.

The two got into the car at night.

After starting the car, Wang Zhao asked Li Zhenguan to enter the address on the navigation screen. She observed from the corner of her eye that there was no record of the address entered by Li Zhenguan on the car, which meant that she had never sent him home.

A distant yet intimate relationship.

Wang Zhao twirled her fingertips and suddenly thought of the wrong thing the other party said he did three months ago.

The baby in his belly is also three months old.

What's the connection?

Thinking of this, she asked, but she was not so reckless and knew how to test.

"You've been pregnant for so long, why didn't you tell me before?" At the same time, the car started and drove out. But the sound of the engine couldn't cover up Wang Zhao's voice.

Even at this time, her tone of voice was still light.

Li Zhen glanced at her. The woman's expression was very calm. She looked in the rearview mirror from time to time, but he couldn't tell what her mood was at this time.

Do you blame him a little?

He had no way of knowing. He just looked at the traffic lights in front of him and said softly: "I also found out not long ago that you were in a car accident and were lying on the hospital bed. I was afraid of delaying your cultivation, so I didn't say anything."

"Later, I wanted to pass a message and tell you on WeChat, but I found that you deleted me as a friend and I couldn’t get through the phone."

Of course, there was also a result that he deliberately concealed. With Wang Zhao’s temperament, he knew about this a month or two ago, and he was worried the children inside will definitely not be saved.

Sometimes this woman is soft-hearted, and sometimes she is extremely hard-hearted.

He could only let the matter settle and bring it to the attention of Wang's parents before there would be no room for maneuver.