Chapter 4: He said He is Pregnant

Still aggrieved?

Wang Zhao frowned, her temples started to hurt, and she felt that maybe her judgment on the relationship between the original body and Li Zhenguan was not accurate.

Maybe the relationship between the two of them is closer?

Has the original person made a promise to the other party?

She had no way of knowing, but the look on the face of the young man in front of her was undoubtedly that of being abandoned.

The atmosphere between the two people fell silent, and no one spoke anymore.

Li Zhenguan lowered his head, and Wang Zhao seemed to be able to see the back of his neck exposed when he lowered his head. The snow-white skin came into view, and the rounded spine made the young man's thin spine even thinner.

She thought casually that the men in this world seemed to be quite thin, and their aesthetics were a bit like the white, thin and young aesthetics of her previous life.

Invisible shackles are placed on another gender in another form.

When it was dinner time, Li Zhenguan was left to eat together as a matter of course.

The meal was very quiet. Even the Wang family's parents noticed that something was not right between the two of them and glanced at Wang Zhao who was eating peacefully from time to time. The smile on Zhenguan's face disappeared a little, and his whole person became wilted.

But Wang Zhao seemed not to notice anything, picking up vegetables and eating without changing her expression, as if she didn't notice the loss of the people around her at all.

Mother Wang remained taciturn and ate in silence, while the Father Wang managed to maintain the atmosphere at the dinner table. He would say a few words to Zhenguan from time to time, and use serving chopsticks to help pick up the dishes, so that the other party would not be polite.

The dinner ended in a strange atmosphere, and Wang Zhao and Mother Wang were probably not affected at all.

After half-full, the Mother Wang went out for a walk. Wang Zhao helped the Father Wang pack the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, but was kicked out by him.

"How can you let a guest Zhenguan stay outside? You go out and talk to him." Wang Fu said, obviously not giving up, "Zhenguan is a well-behaved and obedient child, and his appearance is not bad. I don't know what you are dissatisfied with?"

Listening to this, it seems that the original person doesn't like this blind date either. Then why did Li Zhenguan look like he was abandoned after she said that? ?

Wang Zhao had a headache. She didn't understand why she wanted to go on a blind date when she was only about 25 or 26 years old. Father Wang had the attitude that if she missed this person, his daughter would be single for the rest of her life.

She had no choice but to leave the kitchen under the push of her father. As soon as she came out, she met Li Zhenguan's eyes. It was obvious that he had been watching this side sinces he was driven out of the kitchen by her father.

When he met her gaze, he immediately looked away as if he was being burned, and sat on the sofa uncomfortably.

Neither of them spoke. Wang Zhao took a few steps closer to the other person, looked at the man's soft head, sighed, and felt a little softer subconsciously. Compared to her actual age, Li Zhenguan, who was twenty years old, was still a child, five or six years younger than her.