Chapter 58: Bitch

Because the elevator hadn’t come up yet, Li Zhenguan couldn’t even wait for this little time, so he simply took the stairs.

Uncle Yang glanced at the elevator floor and was sweating. He couldn't imagine how peaceful people Ms. Wang and Mr. Li were usually. This quarrel was too scary.

He couldn't stop him even if he wanted to. Now Uncle Yang finally felt Li Zhenguan's stubborn temper. He held the child in his arms and cried non-stop. How could this person not feel sorry for him.

It is actually impossible to say that Li Zhenguan is not distressed, but his mind is unprecedentedly clear and calm at this time. Thinking of the sudden appearance of Chen Fangli and Wang Zhao's restored memory, he almost gritted his teeth, it would be an understatement to say that he was gnashing his teeth.

He held the child's hand tighter, and when he heard the crying in his ears became louder, he quickly relaxed his grip and patted the child's back gently to comfort him.

Baby, I just hope you are still of some use and don't let your mother be coaxed and seduced by those cheap men outside. Thinking of this, his expression turned gloomy. To be honest, the current situation was something he had not expected, or he subconsciously avoided thinking in this direction.

It is normal for people to have an escape mentality, because the situation at this time is too comfortable and they do not want to change, so they like to avoid difficulties that can change the current event or all ominous signs that cause mutation.

Li Zhenguan also adapted to this ordinary life in this short year. He could not tolerate anyone to break his peaceful life.

His eyes were still a little red, and he wiped them with one hand. He felt that his mind became clearer as he continued to go downstairs. He suppressed the emotions in his heart, comforted the baby in his arms, and went downstairs a little faster. Ignoring Uncle Yang's shouts that followed closely behind.

It would take two minutes no matter how fast it was to get down from the seventh floor. Li Zhenguan went directly to the underground parking lot. He was breathing rapidly due to the violent exercise.

The baby in his arms also calmed down at this time, purely because he had lost strength after crying for a long time. At this time, he was just sobbing, his little nose was red, his little mouth opened and closed, looking pitiful. A pair of black pearl-like eyes looked at his father in confusion.

He didn't know anything, but although babies were ignorant at this time, they were very sensitive and could feel the emotions of the adults around them.

He clearly felt that the adult holding him was emotionally unstable and frightened, so he couldn't help but open his mouth and wanted to cry again.

Uncle Yang followed behind and wanted to take the child over, but Li Zhenguan walked in front and turned a deaf ear to his words.

When they arrived at the underground garage, Li Zhenguan was wearing home clothes and a pair of slippers on his feet. It seemed a bit strange to be holding a baby like this.

At this time, the phone in Uncle Yang's hand vibrated. He raised his head and glanced at Li Zhenguan, who was hurriedly walking towards where Wang Zhao parked her car.

He sighed and answered the call after seeing the caller ID.

"Miss Li, are you here?" Uncle Yang asked.

Li Zhenwei stood at the door of her house and hummed, asking where they were. She knocked on the door just now but no one answered. It seemed like they were not at home.

Uncle Yang heard the sound in the distance and hurriedly followed him, fearing that Li Zhenguan and Wang Zhao would get into a quarrel and lose their sense and injure the child.