Chapter 35: Xipu Street Bar

Li Zhenguan looked at the neon lights outside with an expressionless face.

"Sister, my marriage with Wang Zhao will not be affected in any way." His face reflected on the car window glass had a strange condensed texture, "Legally we already have a substantive marital relationship."

Li Zhenwei pinched her eyebrows slightly. It's hard to explain that for a woman, sometimes those two red books are really hard to work. If she is a little cruel, marriage will turn into divorce.

In the end, she only said one sentence: "I will have someone check it and send the results to your mobile phone. You are still pregnant with the child, so you have to be smart when doing things. You also know Wang Zhao's character. She is not the kind of person who compromises easily, you have to learn to be soft on some things."

But when she said this, Li Zhenwei was speechless for a moment, because she found that the one in the family who was the best at being soft was Li Zhenguan, and he was basically a naughty person in front of Wang Zhao.

For a moment, Li Zhenwei suddenly felt that she didn't need to worry anymore, and Li Zhenguan would not suffer any loss.

"Okay, go home early tonight. Dad has hired a nutritionist for you. You can get used to it in the past few days. He can follow you there after you get married." Li Zhenwei said.

Only then did Li Zhenguan remember that he had forgotten to say one thing: "Sister, I will live with Wang Zhao here in the Wang family. I won't move for the time being. You also know that the house on the Golden Avenue has just been renovated. Wang Zhao felt it was not safe for a pregnant man to live here, so I decided to wait half a year before moving in."

If he lived in the Wang family's house, there would be no room for a nutritionist.

Li Zhenwei frowned slightly: "Don't you have a mountainside villa under your name? Dad had it tidied up. You also said you wanted to live there before. Dad had designers and stylists rearrange the furniture, quilts and clothes inside."

"It won't be convenient for Wang Zhao to live there when she works in the future, and the nature of her job is a bit special, so it's not easy to live there." Li Zhenguan explained, "Anyway, I'm pregnant now, so I'll live here first. Wang Zhao said that I should be able to move there after I give birth, and some furniture will be sent from Italy and Germany."

"Then go and tell dad yourself. He is worried that you will not eat well after marriage, so he specially gave you some furniture. The nutritionist was also prepared." Li Zhenwei was too lazy to worry about the young couple's affairs. After saying this, she gave Li Zhenguan a few words and hung up the phone.

At this time, everyone in the entire office had almost left, and only her office was still lit. This was normal, so the employees were accustomed to their boss working overtime.

Li Zhenwei actually felt that the office was a little too deserted, so she was not ready to get off work. She sent a text message to Yang Jin, saying that she would go home tonight and asked Uncle Zhang to make some midnight snacks.

Li Zhenguan, on the other hand, arrived at the street over there in less than half an hour by car.

Xipu Street is even more lively at night. The restaurants on both sides are full of people. The neon lights make the street look a little not real. There are also some drunk young people sitting on the side of the road, talking crazy.

Li Zhenguan asked the driver to park the car not far from The Shell. He didn't get out of the car, but sat in the car and looked at the flashing neon lights of the bar opposite. He rolled down the window and made another call to Wang Zhao.