Chapter 19: Aunt's Family

Wang Xuedong’s family had dinner at their house. Wang Xuechun cooked and made an extremely rich meal, which filled the entire dining table.

In fact, Wang Xuedong came here mainly to see Li Zhenguan and to make suggestions for the meeting between the in-laws the day after tomorrow, and also to take her son to Jiangcheng University to encourage him.

At the dinner table, it was mainly Wang's father and Wang's father who were talking. They were brothers-in-law and had a close relationship. Zhang Ke didn't have many brothers, and most of them were outside the province. In comparison, Wang's father Zhang Linong was in constant contact with Wang Fu. Occasionally, some specialties sent from home would be distributed to Zhang Linong.

Wang Zhao is getting married this time. Meeting the parents of the two families is a big event. No wonder her aunt and her family are here too. Compared with the Li family, Wang Zhao's population is not prosperous. During the Chinese New Year, not even one table can be filled. Wang Xuedong came here to support her marriage.

Wang Xuechun took out the wine that had been brewed at home for a long time. This jar of wine had been kept in the living room for several years. She was the only one who usually had a drink during meals. Now that the sisters were here, it was inevitable for the two of them to have a few drinks.

Wang Zhao didn't like drinking, so she sat aside and ate quietly.

While she was having dinner, the Mother Wang and Wang Xuedong were still drinking. Their faces were a little red, but they were still conscious and probably not drunk. The two sisters had not seen each other for a long time, so naturally they had a lot to say.

Wang Zhao glanced at the time. It's already six o'clock, and it will be dark soon.

She asked: "Dad, where will aunt and the others spend the night? Are they at home or going out to book a hotel?"

"When you go out, book a room in a nearby hotel. There is one guest room left at home, and Wang and his wife live here. Your aunt and uncle are going out to live, and they happen to have lunch and dinner at our house." Zhang Ke thought about it and said this.

The nearby hotels are not cheap. One night costs two to three hundred yuan, and three days costs one or two thousand. How can you save hundreds of dollars by just booking a suite?

When Wang Chen was young, he could sleep with Wang Zhao, but now that the children have grown up, it is not convenient.

Wang Zhao nodded after hearing her father's instructions. She took out her mobile phone and booked a double bed room directly on the software. The hotel is very close to here, only one or two kilometers away, and it can be reached in about 20 minutes' walk.

The four of them got off the table first, but Zhang Ke and Zhang Linong were still busy in the kitchen, while Wang Zhao and Wang Chen sat in the living room chatting.

"Are you in your senior year of high school now?" Wang Zhao casually asked the boy sitting next to her, ready to have a casual chat, because Wang Xi looked very restrained. This kind of restraint made Wang Zhao face this cousin whom she met for the first time. She also became more comfortable.

Wang Chen nodded with a shy smile on his face: "It's the first semester of the third year of high school."

"You should be very nervous now." Wang Zhao said, "What major do you want to take at Jiangcheng University?"

As for the original university, Wang Zhao have learned about it carefully. She not only checked the information about this university on the Internet, but also went to the university in person, just in case she needed to go to her alma mater one day or had something to say when others asked about it.