Chapter 3: Blind Date Li Zhenguan

Wang Zhao, sat for a while longer. The phone on the side vibrated slightly. It was a message from the father of the family, saying that someone was visiting the family and asked her to go back.

He didn't say who it was.

She frowned slightly, but packed up the books and put them back on the original bookshelf, leaving only one book on physiology, which she planned to take home. After completing the borrowing procedures at the front desk, she was ready to leave.

Unexpectedly, the front desk staff said: "Why are you leaving so early today?"

Wang Zhao has been here for a month, and most of the staff in the library have known her. After all, her pretty face is really impressive, relying on her, their library also became popular on the Internet. Didn't you see that there were more boys studying in the library this month?

This is a friendly inquiry.

A faint smile appeared on Wang Zhao's face: "I have something to do at home, I need to go back."

The front desk staff said softly, and the conversation was over.

Wang Zhao took the subway back home with a book. As soon as she opened the door, she saw a young man sitting on the sofa in the living room, talking to her parents.

He looked familiar. They had met him several times in the hospital before. The Wang parents were very kind to each other.

She also secretly found out the identity of this person.

The original blind date was named Li Zhenguan, and he was also a university alumnus.

He has cold white skin, a pair of clear black and white almond-shaped eyes, and delicate eyebrows. He always gives people a pure and charming feeling when looking at people.

But there is another kind of temperament about him, which makes him appear much clearer and clearer.

He looks like a well-behaved and obedient child.

Judging from the attitude of the family, the two should have a relationship that is more than a blind date, but less than a lover.

She could only guess so much. Her previous cell phone was broken and the original chat history was gone. She had no way to check it, so she could only make a rough guess and try to keep the relationship with this person as cold as possible.

She didn't want to get into any trouble at this time, and it was still related to the original person. This was more than just a bad thing.

He also personally represents trouble, and Wang Zhao hates trouble.

She stood at the door and was stunned for a moment, mainly because she didn't understand why this person suddenly came to visit her.

The three people in the living room also saw her.

Li Zhenguan stood up, and the Wang family's parents also stood up. Zhang Ke, the original father, asked Li Zhenguan to continue sitting without being polite, and then said to Wang Zhao at the door: "Zhenguan came here today to see if you are well."

There are also some gift boxes placed on the table in front of him, and it can be seen that they were brought by the other party when he came to the door. They are all nutritional supplements and should be quite expensive.

When Wang Zhao heard this, she paused while changing her shoes at the door. She cast a faint gaze on the young man sitting on the single sofa. The other man seemed a little shy when he looked at her, and smiled with his lips pursed.

She looked away without changing her expression and hummed slowly, which was a response to the Wang father.

After changing her shoes, she entered the living room and said to several people: "I will go back to the room to change clothes first."

Wang Fu nodded, and also complained to Li Zhenguan beside him with a smile. "This kid has always been so poor and fastidious. Even though all the guests are here, she doesn't even say hello to you."

Li Zhenguan shook his head and said he didn't care.

He is really kind-hearted, and he is the favorite boy's character among parents nowadays.

After such people get married, they take care of the house and are less likely to quarrel, which is conducive to married life. Moreover, Wang Zhao's personality in their family has always been too indifferent and cold, so it would be best to let someone with Zhenguan's personality neutralize it.

The couple really like Zhenguan, but their daughter's attitude is tepid, and the couple is not easy to push.

Wang Zhao quickly changed her clothes and came out. She was still wearing a white shirt and casual pants, mainly because it was comfortable to wear.

When she came out, Li Zhenguan was sitting alone in the living room watching TV. Wang's mother and father were busy in the kitchen. It seemed that they deliberately made space for the two of them to talk.

Wang Zhao sat opposite Li Zhenguan, and she looked at him.

"I'm in good health now. Thank you for coming to visit." It was a very distant tone towards outsiders.

Wang Zhao felt that she had a good grasp, and no matter how smart he was, he could understand the meaning of her words.

I had no intention of developing any other intimate relationship with you.

The young man in front of her seemed to sense her indifference and glanced at her in disbelief. His expression became a little aggrieved, as if he was about to cry the next moment.