Chapter 28: Ah Zhao, I Miss You

Meeting Xu Yingchun's gaze, Chen Fangli did not change his gaze. He just lowered his eyes for a moment and leaned against the bar, still looking at her quietly.

The eyes are dark and the expression on the face remains unchanged.

Xu Yingchun now knew that Chen Fangli was not drunk at all. He had just pushed the boat along and made the people in the bar think he was drunk. He called Wang Zhao's name just to call that person over.

But he didn't expect that Wang Zhao wouldn't even come over. He was like this, that person didn't even come over, and the bartender specifically told her that he wasn't feeling well. In fact, he still had a faint pain in his stomach. Drinking on an empty stomach was no joke.

Under Chen Fangli's faint gaze, Xu Yingchun decided to help him. She could talk about everything now. After all, they were classmates. She didn't have much feelings for the groom Wang Zhao whom she had never met before, so she reasoned and emotions tend to be biased toward one's own people.

This is like seeing a man on the Internet who has dated many girlfriends and looks like a playboy. This kind of man will be condemned by netizens on the Internet, but in reality, this man is your good friend, and you can't help but say 'cool, brother'.

The entire values ​​​​are quickly reversed, but there is no doubt that if he saw the above story on the internet but on another person, she would still be unable to help but scold the man for being a playboy and unruly.

This potential that occurs in human beings is called double standards. There is no doubt that Xu Yingchun is a double standard at this time. Very few people can show fairness to anyone, whether it is internal or external.

The phone was dialed, and the ringing tone stopped after a while. The phone was connected, and a familiar voice came over.

"Have you received someone?" Wang Zhao asked.

She was already sitting in the cinema. Almost as soon as the phone screen lit up, she realized that it was Xu Yingchun who called. She did not shy away from it at all. She flashed the phone screen to Li Zhenguan and signaled that she would go out to pick up the call.

After going down the stairs and standing in the corner, she answered the call.

"I received the person, but he doesn't want to leave. You also know that drunkards can't talk to each other and are clamoring to see you." Xu Yingchun said without blinking, "What are you doing now? Can't you come out? The situation is not very good."

Wang Zhao squinted her eyes. Her eyes were not the traditional large and delicate eyes reserved for beauties, but auspicious eyes with a distinctive personal color, slightly narrow, when staring at people it often gives people an unknown feeling of severity when watching it.

She was silent for a while. When thinking about the reason why Xu Yingchun said this, she did not think that the other party was a person without brains and a basic sense of merit. She had said once before that she had to accompany Li Zhenguan's mother and father and her mother and father this afternoon, so she could not make time.

This is a very important thing. Xu Yingchun couldn't help but know. But once you think about it, you will know that people are selfish and will always favor their own people without any reason. This is understandable.

In this silent atmosphere, Xu Yingchun felt that the smile on her face was becoming more and more difficult, and sweat broke out on the back of her neck. Wang Zhao was not an easy person to dismiss at first glance. Her words probably unable to deceive the other party, Xu Yingchun suddenly realized that she was doing something that was asking for trouble and that she was not thinking clearly in the process.