Chapter 48: Are You an Adult?

"Photos?"

Zhang Ke thought for a while. Wang Zhao didn't take many photos when she was a child. The child was autistic and didn't seem to like anything that left traces, especially cameras, which she was very repelled by.

So he didn’t take many photos.

However, he still took pictures a few times. At that time, in order to keep a souvenir, he took Wang Zhao to a photo studio and took some photos.

Thinking of what happened during that photo shoot, Zhang Ke couldn't help but laugh. He stood up from the sofa and said to Li Zhenguan on the sofa while laughing: "The album is in my room. I'll take it out and show it to you. Look, something interesting happened when we went to take pictures."

Li Zhenguan was a little curious, but didn't ask, because Zhang Ke couldn't help it when he looked like this, so he went back to the room to get a book with a cover that was a bit confusing The yellowed photo album came out and he sat on the sofa again. He handed the album to Li Zhenguan.

Looking at the other person's browsing movements, he smiled and said: "Wang Zhao was only four or five years old when we went to take pictures that time. She was a little older, but she could speak and do things clearly. At that age, she should have gone to elementary school. My wide and I were thinking about taking a photo of her to commemorate her before going to school, and her grandmother was still alive at that time. The old woman wanted to see what her granddaughter looked like, so I managed to bring Wang Zhao to the photo studio."

Zhang Ke this point, he asked: "Have you ever been to a photo studio before? The old-fashioned photo studios are gone on the streets now. In the past, there were still films used by women. Unlike now, everyone takes photos and stores them directly on their mobile phones, it’s not developed, and there’s no sense of reality at all.”

Zhang Ke said that he still likes the feeling of a film camera.

Li Zhenguan flipped through the photo album in his hand and shook his head after hearing Zhang Ke's words. When he was a child, he took photos with a camera bought by his family and then developed them himself. He had never been to a place like a photo studio. In Li Zhenguan's memory, the photo studio should be a place where wedding photos and graduation photos are taken.

By chance, he came across a photo. A little girl wearing a T-shirt and white shorts was standing holding a puppet. Next to her, there was a little boy squatting on the ground, also holding a puppet in his hand, looking at it twitchingly. The little boy in the photo seems to be crying.

He raised his head and said, "Who is this?"

He thought he was a relative of the Wang family, but after thinking about it, he had never seen such a young man of the same age as Wang Zhao at the wedding before. The other men he saw were either married and established, and were young. He is a little older than Wang Zhao, or he is still at the same age as Wang Zhao and is still studying.

Moreover, the Wang family didn't have many relatives. If he saw a man of similar age, he would have no reason to be unimpressed.

"We met while taking pictures," Zhang Ke said. "This is an interesting thing that happened at that time. When taking pictures, the cameraman gave our family Wang Zhao a puppet. When the boy saw it, he wanted it too. She wanted to grab it when she came over, but as you know Wang Zhao's character, she definitely didn't give it to him. The little boy cried when he couldn't grab it, which made our two families laugh and cry."

Li Zhen looked at the little boy, and there was no sign of any fluctuation in his expression: "In the end, Wang Zhao gave away the puppet?"

"Of course not. She had some gender awareness at that time..." At this point, Zhang Ke was stuck for a moment, but then he remembered that he had seen Wang Zhao for psychological counseling when she was a child. He told Li Zhenguan about the incident, so there is nothing to hide now.