Chapter 18: Sudden Appearance of Cousin Wang

Under Zhu Xishan’s doubtful gaze, Li Zhenguan smiled, looked behind him, and motioned to go into the room before talking.

There were a lot of people in the house today, and it would be bad if he stood in the corridor and said some not-so-nice things and others heard him.

Zhu Xishan didn't think much about it. His cousin had been so well-behaved and clever since he was a child. To be honest, he was shocked when he suddenly said that he wanted to go on a blind date on his behalf, but at that time he didn't want to see the blind date either, so he agreed to Li Zhenguan as soon as his mind was confused.

He stepped aside and let Li Zhenguan in before closing the door.

This is the guest room. It is very simple in design and the furniture in the room is arranged in the same way. Zhu Xishan asked Li Zhenguan to find a seat and sit down casually before asking him what business he wanted to see him for.

Li Zhenguan said: "Cousin Xishan, I hope you won't go to Wang Zhao again. I heard everything you said in the kitchen."

When he said this, the expression on his face was still as gentle as ever, and he seemed extremely well-behaved.

So Zhu Xishan didn't think too much, but frowned: "Wang Zhao, did she talk about you?"

Whether it is for adults or children, it is always hard to like people who like to complain behind their backs.

The smile on Li Zhenguan's face is still there. He hates stupid people who can't understand, but he also doesn't like smart people who like to meddle in other people's business. Both of these people are troublesome. Obviously, Zhu Xishan in front of him has both.

He looked at Zhu Xishan seriously, with a gentle smile on his face, and in a slow tone, he said what he just said again: "Cousin, what I mean is that you should not go to Wang Zhao in private in the future."

This sentence was spoken very slowly, and a pair of bright eyes stared at the man opposite. After looking at it for a long time, it was like being stuck in a deep whirlpool with no bottom, which could attract people's attention.

Zhu Xishan finally noticed something was wrong in this sentence. He looked at Li Zhenguan intently for a while, but he still couldn't help but said: "Zhenguan, Wang Zhao may have a cold face and a hard heart. You yourself may suffer big losses in the future. Boys should love themselves a little more, and rushing to work is not a business."

He is no better than Li Zhenguan, a student who has not yet left the society. He has been working in the society for several years and has also had a relationship. For fruitless love, he had realized that most women or most men will end up looking for someone who is a good match or who is of a better class.

After men and women reach the age of twenty-five, most of the time when they fall in love, they do not fall in love for the sake of falling in love, but fall in love for a result, which is no longer the innocence and purity of their student days.

There are often too many considerations involved in this kind of relationship, and since Wang Zhao has reached this age, she will consider more, while his cousin Li Zhenguan still has the naivety of a teenager about love.

The essence of the marriage relationship is the material and economic relationship. When two people get married, they move from love to family affection, and Wang Zhao obviously doesn't seem to love Zhenguan very much. At least she doesn't give as much affection as Li Zhenguan. It is difficult for one-sided passion to reach the end, and they simply do not have the ability to bear the risks of being flat in the next few decades.

"Maybe." The smile on Li Zhenguan's face did not change, but he was actually a little impatient in his heart.

In his opinion, no matter how Wang Zhao treats him, it is a matter between the two of them. If she is bad or good to him, it will be his responsibility. So what if Wang Zhao doesn't love him at this time, it will only be Li Zhenguan who marries her, has children for her, and lies in the same tomb in the end.