Chapter 5: Three Trials

Wang Zhao sighed in her heart, wondering why the situation suddenly became like this.

Mother Wangbsat on the sofa in the middle of the living room, with anger still on her face, silently looking at her daughter standing in front of her.

On the other side, Li Zhenguan was hugged by Father Wang, still crying silently, making her look like Chen Shimei.

In the silence, Mother Wang spoke out: "Wang Zhao, you have been cold-tempered since you were a child, and you have your own opinions on everything. You are not close to me or your father, but your father and I have taught you what you need to do. Isn't it right?"

Wang Zhao has been good-looking since she was a child, and by the time she reached junior high school, she was even more outstanding. When the neighbors saw her, they all said that their child was good-looking, and had a bright future.

Although the two people were happy to hear this, they were also afraid that the child would misbehave outside based on her appearance. They taught her in private that they should respect other boys, not bully others, and be responsible.

Wang Zhao has always promised well, and has never let the two worry about her since she was a child. How could she have expected that such a big mess would suddenly appear now.

Wang Zhao didn't know what kind of person the original person was when she was young, but through the layout of the room and some of the original person's little habits, she could roughly guess the other person's personality and her self-disciplined personality.

Most of the books on that shelf have been read, and neat notes have been written on them.

So when Mother Wang asked, she responded in a low voice.

Mother Wang continued to ask: "Then do you think the child in Zhenguan's belly is yours?"

Wang Zhao didn't know either.

She frowned, glanced at the people aside with her peripheral vision, and happened to meet Li Zhenguan's shrinking gaze. She lowered her eyes again and said nothing.

She was really not sure. The relationship between the original person and this person named Li Zhenguan is a bit confusing. Her side and Li Zhenguan's side show two completely opposite attitudes.

Moreover, this child came a bit suddenly and inexplicably. To be honest, she really doubted that this child was not the original one.

But it's hard to say this here, otherwise she will really look like a sumbag.

So this non-responsive attitude seemed to be both acquiescence and resistance. Under the strange silence, she looked more and more like a young man who had eaten everything but refused to admit it.

Wang Zhao's nonchalant attitude immediately angered Mother Wang, and she smashed the remote control at her.

A corner of her forehead was scratched, and blood flowed down.

The wound is not big, but once the red liquid appears, it looks scary.

Father Wang exclaimed and quickly stood up, blocking Wang Zhao behind him, for fear that Mother Wang would be cruel again. Li Zhenguan also stood over, his eyes were red, but he still stood in front of Wang Zhao, looking like he wanted to cry or not, which made everyone feel sad when they saw him.

After the chaos, Mother Wang sat on the sofa again, feeling much more decadent.

Because of this child, he will not be guaranteed a future.

What a crime.

"Zhenguan, come and sit down. Auntie will definitely let Wang Zhao give you an answer today, and she won't let you suffer." Mother Wang ignored Wang Zhao, who couldn't hold back her fart for a while, and asked Zhenguan to sit next to her. She asked in a low voice, "What do you think about this child?"

"Say it, and Auntie will make the decision for you."

Li Zhenguan glanced at Wang Zhao, whose forehead was still bleeding, with red eyes, then lowered his head and said nothing. .

He has this temperament, and the Wang family's parents have always known it.

Mother Wang's expression remained unchanged, she glanced at her daughter who was standing in front of her, and then said: "Our idea here is that our parents will meet in a few days to talk about this matter, and by the way, we will also handle the rest of the matter together. In order to avoid having a bad reputation if he shows his pregnancy later."

This is what Mother Wang is thinking now.

They already have a baby, it's three months old, and they definitely can't abort it. In this case, they can only make amends.

Zhenguan is a child with a good personality, gentle and well-behaved. He knows that her family, Wang Zhao, has always been independent-minded, so it suits her well.

Since you made a mistake, you might as well stick to it.

Her attitude has been revealed, and she asked Wang Zhao to marry Li Zhenguan. As for the attitude of the Li family, we can only talk about it in a few days.

Wang Zhao also heard what the Mother Wang meant.

She frowned, but still couldn't say a word of objection. She only cast her eyes on Li Zhenguan's abdomen, as if she could spot something.

In the second month after traveling, she suddenly had a child and a husband who was about to have a baby.