Chapter 26: Give Me a Cigarette

At this time, the woman opened the door of the box with her mobile phone, and the people inside were gathered around talking.

The whole atmosphere is still relatively calm. It seems that she is indeed the first person to discover this circle of friends.

"Sisters and brothers, something big has happened!" The woman walked into the box and said loudly, her expression full of exaggeration.

You must know that there are several boys in this box who had a crush on Wang Zhao back then, but they were cut off before the little bud of secret love could emerge, because the love news between Chen Fangli and Wang Zhao was not even half a year after school. It spread like wildfire in the school.

Law in their school is always a top major, and all the scientific research leaders in the college will be listed on the official website. Wang Zhao's tutor during college was a big shot in the legal field, and she also held some responsibilities in some official organizations, so she as a proud disciple will definitely participate in some academic research. They had published two articles during her undergraduate period, one of which was published in an authoritative journal. She had already become a good guy in the mouth of her classmates.

However, they were still in their freshman year when they announced their relationship, and had not made much progress in their academic work. Wang Zhao became famous on campus simply because of her face, and became a veritable famous figure in Jiangsu University.

As soon as she published her article in her junior year, she immediately became the person that all the students in the law school looked up to.

Let people call you ruthless.

When the people in the box heard what the woman said, they were all attracted and smiled and asked what happened. As soon as Xu Yingchun came back from outside, she heard Zhang Yan and Yao Yue's loud voice.

"Wang Zhao is married!" This voice resounded directly in the entire box. For a moment, Xu Yingchun felt that the footsteps of the people around her stopped for a while, and then she continued walking forward.

Before the people in the box came to remember to speak and ask questions, they saw Xu Yingchun and another young man in a casual suit standing at the door.

The other party's eyes fell on Yao Yue who was speaking. Just when the woman was about to smile awkwardly and say hello, the young man turned away first and walked into the box. He smiled at the woman standing aside and said: " I haven’t seen you for so many years, Yao Yue, you still have the same personality, there is no change."

Yao Yue smiled awkwardly, put down the mobile phone in her hand, and pressed down the matter of Wang Zhao and did not mention it again, she was a little surprised and glanced at Xu Yingchun. She had never heard of Chen Fangli coming over before, otherwise she wouldn't have talked about it in such a big way. She wasn't crazy.

Moreover, she initially suspected that Wang Zhao was not marrying Chen Fangli. After all, he had been abroad and had no signs of coming back. Yao Yue thought that Wang Zhao and Chen Fangli had a falling out because of a foreign relationship, so she found a new one and got married.

But now after seeing Chen Fangli, Yao Yue was a little unsure and felt that there was something wrong with her idea. The relationship between these two people was so good in college. They were together all day long. They both joked that they would be the first to get married after graduation, and they would definitely have more money by then.

So at this time, she thought that Chen Fangli came back to China to get a marriage certificate.

Yao Yue reacted, then smiled at the man who had already entered the room and said, "When did you come back? I didn't say anything in the group, or only the squad leader can contact you."