Chapter 15: Zhu Xisan, Cousin of the Li Family

The people who came today are only those relatives who are relatively close to the Li family. However, there were more than a dozen people, large and small, men and women. The table in the restaurant that had been vacant for a long time was full, and the entire restaurant was full. It was very lively all of a sudden.

There are more and more young people, and the usually quiet house looks much livelier.

The Li family's wife and father sat in the main seat. Li Zhenguan and Wang Zhao sat in a seat on the lower right hand. Sitting opposite were Li Zhenguan's sister and several cousins.

The Li family only gave birth to two children, a daughter and a son. The son is Li Zhenguan, who is still in college. The daughter is called Li Zhenwei, who is six years older than Li Zhenguan. She once studied abroad and is now working in her own company. She has been working for several years.

The reason why Wang Zhao didn't see her when she walked in was because the eldest daughter of the Li family hadn't gotten off work at that time. She heard that she had to attend a particularly important meeting in the morning, so she specially spared two hours to come back at noon. Have lunch and meet her future sister-in-law.

That is to say, she just came back and greeted Wang Zhao at the dining table. The first impression she had on her was that she was a serious workaholic. Even when she was sitting at the dining table, her cell phone was still vibrating. After the dinner started, she went out to pick up a phone call, looking very busy.

Li Zhenguan noticed Wang Zhao's gaze, lowered his head and said in her ear: "My sister is a workaholic. She is in the company basically every day, 365 days a year, even during the Spring Festival. You know it."

Wang Zhao nodded and withdrew her gaze.

Because there are many people in the family, the chef at home cooks a lot of dishes and the portions are large.

Several huge Australian dragons were placed in the middle. A5 Wagyu beef baked in a clay pot, Korean noodles made with geoduck, soup dumplings stuffed with king crab, and stew made with abalone and seafood filled the table.

It can be seen that the chef is very innovative. While they were eating, Uncle Zhang came over and asked who of them wanted to eat dumplings.

He bought a lot of seafood and meat at home today, so he also made a variety of dumpling fillings, such as sea urchin filling, tiger skin shrimp filling, king crab vermicelli filling, snail meat filling, etc., and they were wrapped in various colors. It was an eye-opening for Wang Zhao and felt that the chefs of the Li family were really good at combining Chinese and Western cuisine and breaking through themselves.

In such a lively scene, once the atmosphere gets up, it is inevitable to drink a little wine. The Chinese people's dining table culture cannot be avoided, especially since it was her first official visit today. Wang Zhao declined several times, but the goblet in front of her was still poured. She drank half a glass of red wine.

"This red wine has a low alcohol content, so it doesn't matter if you drink a little." Li Le said with a kind smile.

Wang Zhao could only refuse with a wry smile: "Auntie, I will drive back later."

"We have many rooms in our house. You can play here a little longer in the afternoon or stay overnight. It doesn't matter. I will ask Uncle Zhang to give it to you after dinner so that he will clean up a room." Li Le didn't care at all. As she spoke, she said to Yang Jin beside her, "Tell Uncle Zhang later to clean up a room upstairs. Xiao Zhao won't go back tonight. Just spend the night here."

Having said this, Wang Zhao could no longer refuse, so she had no choice but to drink the glass of red wine.

Li Le smiled when she saw this, and asked the people on the side to take out two more bottles of red wine from the wine cabinet, and asked Uncle Zhang to wake up first.