Chapter 64: The ICU

The ambulance stopped downstairs, and the stretchers were brought out. Wang Zhao was strong enough to carry Li Zhenguan directly into the car.

However, the space inside the ambulance was very small and it could not accommodate so many people. Wang Zhao asked Uncle Yang to sit in the ambulance first while holding the child, and she drove there with the ambulance.

When they were downstairs, the police also arrived, asked about the basic situation, and prepared to go to the hospital together.

After getting into the ambulance, perhaps because of the unfamiliar environment or the people around him, the child who had finally calmed down in Uncle Yang's arms began to cry again. He felt a little anxious, while looking at Li Zhenguan on the stretcher who had already put on a ventilator. While touching Wang Wen's forehead, it seemed to be a little hotter.

This child will have problems if he has a fever for too long. The doctor in the car also noticed something was wrong with the child. He touched his forehead, frowned, and found a thermometer to measure the temperature first.

When they arrived at the door of the hospital, Uncle Yang took off the thermometer and took a look.

Thirty-eight degrees is considered a high temperature.

She handed the thermometer to one of the doctors. The other doctor glanced at it and saw that she was not a pediatrician. She said, "Take your child to the pediatrician for a check first. Generally, this temperature is not necessarily to have an injection, take some medicine first, and then check the situation."

For children, injection is not the best way, and Wang Wen is still young, so physical cooling is better than using antibiotics.

Uncle Yang nodded and called Wang Zhao to explain the matter. By the way, he remembered to ask Wang Zhao to go home and bring some things over.

He didn't think much about it when he was packing his luggage. He only brought things like milk powder, but not some daily toiletries that Wang Wen would use. The hospital was full of bacteria and the children were too young to use the things there, so he couldn't bear to use the hospital things.

Wang Zhao received the call. No matter how anxious she was, she didn't show it on her face. After asking about the current situation of Li Zhenguan and the child, she turned around and returned home to pack things.

In addition to the children's belongings, some of Li Zhenguan's things should also be brought there. She had lived in the hospital with Li Zhenguan before, and she had packed them up in an orderly manner.

However, when loading the suitcase, she found a bottle on the floor in front of the bedside table. After looking at it, she realized it was sleeping pills. A few pills fell on the carpet, but the bottle was empty. It seemed that the bottle of pills had been taken quite a few.

Wang Zhao held the bottle tightly and squatted beside the bed for a while. During this period, she didn't know what she was thinking. She just couldn't help pressing her eyebrows, sighed, and recited a sentence in her heart a person's name.

Zhenguan, she really doesn't know what to do with him now.

She squatted for a while, then stood up and immediately called Uncle Yang, saying that she found a bottle of sleeping pills in the room that was almost finished, and asked the other party to tell the doctor about it. She suspected that Li Zhenguan not only cut his wrists but also took a lot of sleeping pills.

There really was no way for him to survive.

After hanging up the phone, Wang Zhao did not rush to the hospital immediately. She sat on the bed for a long time. The pendulum clock hanging on the wall of the room chimed again and again. She felt her heart calm down before taking the packed suitcase to the car and drove to the hospital.