Chapter 36: The Mobile Phone is Not Turned Off

"The music here is too loud. I can't even hear the ringtones from you and Sister Zhenwei." Wang Zhao explained.

Li Zhenguan said oh.

In his opinion, as long as Wang Zhao didn't lie to him about this matter, it was already very rare, and it was reasonable to keep it secret. After all, it was impossible for him to tell Wang Zhao that his friends wanted to take him to the club to experience college student services.

Another reason is that Li Zhenguan has very low requirements for Wang Zhao. He has very double standards. If Wang Zhao cheated, he would probably think it was other men's fault instead of Wang Zhao's fault.

After all, he had always known that Wang Zhao was not necessary for him, but Li Zhenguan himself would not marry Wang Zhao. He knew very well that the current marriage was actually the result of various coincidences and his coercion.

Therefore, he is also very clear that everything currently happening is like a layer of ice that has just formed on the lake in winter. It is too fragile and cannot withstand the slightest impact.

After hanging up the phone, the driver quickly sent him to the shopping mall where he was originally located. The shopping mall here was closed and the whole building was dark. Only the scattered street lights in the square were still on. Li Zhenguan looked for it, sitting quietly under a street lamp, waiting for Wang Zhao's arrival.

In the distance were the buildings shrouded in darkness. The car had not yet left, but it was parked on the road not far away, waiting quietly. The driver sat in the car and looked at Li Zhenguan. It was already late at night, even though Li Zhenguan had already let her go. She left first, and the driver didn't dare to leave Li Zhenguan alone here.

In the middle of the night, something happened to a pregnant man here. He probably couldn't even find anyone to call for help, so he will probably be really helpless and screaming.

Wang Zhao didn't get here until about half past ten. The driver she called was an extremely young woman. She didn't look much older than her, and she looked like she was still in college. However, Wang Zhao had review the platform so she wasn't too worried.

She sat in the driver's seat and entered the address on the navigation. Because there was no one on the road at this time, it took them less than twenty minutes to arrive at the mall, and she immediately saw the young man sitting under a streetlight.

Fortunately, there weren't many mosquitoes at this time of year, but after sitting here for a long time, it was quite cold. There was still sun during the day, so Li Zhenguan didn't wear an extra coat when he went out today.

And because he was going to take a pregnancy test, he wore loose clothes from top to bottom. The upper body was an oversize loose sweater that exposed half of his collarbone, and the lower body was wearing casual pants.

The wind is strong at night at this time, and the cold air spreads up the trouser legs, and the bones can feel the cold air. It is probably close to late autumn now.

Wang Zhao asked the driver to drive over. Almost as soon as her car drove over, the slightly dazzling scenery and the sound of the engine caught Li Zhenguan's attention.

He subconsciously squinted his eyes before opening them. Because of the darkness and the headlights, he couldn't see clearly the car in front of him, so he showed a little defensive look.

When a car stopped in front of him at this night, Li Zhenguan would be a little wary around it, but the next moment he saw the woman getting out of the passenger seat, his tense body suddenly relaxed.

Wang Zhao took a look around. Maybe the shopping mall was closed. It was a little depressed here. Most of the lights were turned off. The bright lights in some shops around him were also turned off. Only a few street lights were still on. Occasionally there would be several passers-by passed by in a hurry, and Li Zhenguan was bold enough to sit here alone at ten o'clock.