Chapter 25: Who is the Groom

Wang Zhao did not express any opinion on this sentence. But she also felt that this was such a coincidence. In her opinion, Chen Fangli came back at the wrong time.

Ex-boyfriends are rarely able to meet again with a smile. After all, only a small number of people break up peacefully. Most of them still have a lot of resentment after separation, and they have a mentality that they can only rest assured if the other person's life is not as good as yours.

Wang Zhao had never seen Chen Fangli, so she couldn't judge. But she could also understand a corner of Chen Fangli's character from Xu Yingchun's mouth.

He may appear gentle on the surface, but he must be a very thoughtful and insightful man on the inside.

Xu Yingchun was her class monitor in college, and most of the people who can be class monitors in college are people with strong communication skills and can get along with many classmates in the class.

At that time, Chen Fangli and Wang Zhao were influential figures in the department. Xu Yingchun must have spent a lot of time dealing with the couple, and she had a lot of gossip. She could at least tell a lot about the emotional experiences of Wang Zhao and Chen Fangli.

During this period of time, Wang Zhao had already extracted a lot of things from Xu Yingchun, such as how she got involved with Chen Fangli when she was in college, the reasons for the unknown cold wars between the two, and the number of times Wang Zhao was confessed, and the date Chen Fangli had with her in the library.

God knows where Xu Yingchun heard these rumors from. Wang Zhao feels that at least half of them are untrustworthy. At least the reason why the original person and Chen Fangli had a small cold war for several days is definitely based on Wang Zhao's personality. She would not tell anyone, and Chen Fangli did not seem to be someone who liked to talk about his private life to the outside world.

Therefore, she believes that most of them are random speculations by the public.

However, this speculation also gave Wang Zhao an idea. The original person and her ex-boyfriend Chen Fangli both had a stubborn part in their nature, and they were the kind of people who would not lower their heads easily.

Two people with this kind of personality would definitely be a little tired when they fell in love, but from Xu Yingchun's words, she learned that the two had been dating for four years in college and did not break up even after graduation.

They were still together for so many years despite the unspeakable cold war. One of them must be working hard to manage this relationship. For two people with such personalities to be able to talk for so long, Wang Zhao couldn't find any other way to describe it other than "really like". words.

So in the end, the two of them broke up because of something.

Nothing is known.

Wang Zhao didn't answer Xu Yingchun's subsequent questions, but simply said that she really couldn't attend next week's class reunion and would let Xu Yingchun decide what to do.

There is no way around this. She doesn't have enough time every day now, and hopes to divide herself into two parts. There will be 72 hours in a day, so that one part can be used to prepare for exams, and the other part can be used to deal with wedding-related chores.

After Xu Yingchun understood that Wang Zhao really couldn't come, she couldn't help but feel a little pity. These classmates have not seen each other for a long time, and it will probably be several years before they will meet again after this gathering. Since graduating from college, the classmates in the class have all worked in different parts of the country, and it is rare to contact them once a year.