Chapter 59: Beating Someone

Wang Zhao was stunned. Hearing Chen Fangli's words, she subconsciously looked at the other person.

Li Zhenguan, who was on the side, felt many tiny murmurs in his head at this time, and each voice was talking about the fact that he was about to be abandoned.

When his emotions were out of control and his expression gradually became expressionless, Li Zhenwei arrived.

Seeing this situation, she couldn't help but frown, but the next moment she was brought back to her senses by the sound of a crying baby.

Her arrival stabilized Li Zhenguan's already uncontrollable mood. Wang Zhao's expression softened a bit. Only Chen Fangli looked not so good. He had conflicts with this woman before and was not someone to be dismissed easily, with the indifference unique to businessmen.

Li Zhenwei didn't look good. This scene was too embarrassing. Li Zhenguan held the child in his home clothes and went out without changing his slippers. What did it look like!

Like Uncle Yang, Li Zhenwei also suspected that all this was caused by the man Chen Fangli. When they got married, she felt that her sister-in-law's ex-boyfriend was a scourge. Unexpectedly, her suspicion has come true now.

She did not say anything to Li Zhenguan or Wang Zhao first, but turned to Uncle Yang who was standing aside. She just frowned slightly and said in a calm voice: "Please help take care of the child first."

Uncle Yang was stunned for a moment before he realized what Li Zhenwei said. , Miss Li is always polite, and it is his duty to take care of the children. He also uses the honorific title, but it sounds comfortable. In his heart, this Miss Li is no less decent than Wang Zhao.

He hesitantly walked towards Li Zhenguan and took the child over. Maybe it was because Li Zhenwei was here. When Uncle Yang took the child away from his arms, Li Zhenguan didn't say anything this time. He just watched the child being held by Uncle Yang.

Uncle Yang has been taking care of the child for a while. He coaxed the child for a while, but after a while, the baby calmed down. He was afraid that there would be another noise later, so he deliberately took a few steps away, waiting for the child to stop crying. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and Li Zhenwei now had time to take care of the three people standing here.

However, she glanced at Uncle Yang who was holding the child, smiled and asked him to take the child upstairs first, saying that this had been going on for so long, and the child might be hungry and should be fed.

She would not let outsiders see the joke.

Uncle Yang glanced at Li Zhenguan and Wang Zhao, but they didn't say anything. He then carried the baby upstairs. When he left, he lowered his head and saw that the baby had stopped crying and looked at it with his eyes open without blinking. He didn't know what he was looking at. Uncle Yang's desire for gossip suddenly disappeared a lot, and he touched the child's face.

He smiled and said, "What are you looking at?"

Wang Wen couldn't speak, he could only smile with his mouth open and his eyes bent, not knowing what he was laughing about.

Li Zhenwei didn't speak until she saw Uncle Yang leaving. She was mainly talking to Li Zhenguan: "Look what you look like now? Why didn't you change your shoes when you went downstairs? You came out like this."

Her eyes were sharp, she saw that the edges of the soles of Li Zhenguan's socks were stained with a layer of dust.

Li Zhenguan didn't speak. He was looking at Wang Zhao all the time, for fear that the other party would leave.