Chapter 32: Male Classmate Can't Do It?

Of course this sentence was a joke, but Li Zhenguan was a serious person. It should be said that he was a very serious person when it came to treating the opposite sex around Wang Zhao. He wished that there would be no opposite sex around her eight hundred miles away.

Of course, the same sex can also disappear as much as possible.

So he really lowered his head and smelled Wang Zhaoju's arm in front of her, then wrinkled his nose again and sneezed.

Wang Zhao was curious: "What did you smell?"

Li Zhenguan rubbed his nose and avoided Wang Zhao's gaze for a moment: "It doesn't have any smell. It's just that the smell of disinfectant in the hospital is too strong."

The smell of alcohol was already very strong. As soon as he smelled the perfume, he knew that he had accidentally picked it up. He might not have even touched it. His nose didn't feel which part had the stronger smell.

When you get closer, you can smell the original scent of Wang Zhao. She is not sprayed with perfume like most people. She has a more natural smell all over her body. You can even smell the dry smell of the hot sun on her clothes, and then there is the smell of shower gel that sticks to the skin for a long time.

It is the most commonly used shower gel. With his excellent sense of smell, he could even guess that the smell should be lemon.

Even after he left, he could still feel the fragrance permeating the tip of his nose. For a moment, he felt a little weak. He didn't dare to look at Wang Zhao. He just lowered his head and rubbed his nose, pretending to be uncomfortable.

Wang Zhao didn't notice. She just pulled out a mask from the mezzanine on the side and handed it to Li Zhenguan, blocking the other person's movement: "Stop rubbing it, your nose is red."

She said, "Wait a minute and get off the car. There will be more people over there."

"Please put on your mask first."

During this period, Li Zhenguan rarely went out and basically stayed at home. His room was always clean. Now when he went out, when he got out of the car, he smelled various smells, it is uncertain what reaction will occur.

Li Zhenguan put on the mask obediently. He had become extra squeamish during this period. Even Yang Jin had spoken to him several times. Because Li Zhenguan became very picky about food, but the uncle of the Li family always loved him and cooked according to Li Zhenguan's preferences, so he could only rack his brains to make fresh dishes to coax him to eat.

But most of the time, Wang Zhao's words were not useful. Usually, as long as she sat at the dining table, the man would reluctantly eat a few more bites. Today, she only left after having lunch with him.

Before arriving at the custom-made shop in the city center, Li Zhenguan took the initiative and talked casually about what he had done at home today, and then said: "My dad had the villa under my name renovated and cleaned. When I can live there in the future, it’s quite close to Jin’an District.”

His villa is one of the rare mid-mountain villas in the urban area. Many other villas are in the suburbs. It is very inconvenient to go to work on a daily basis. Generally, there are few people who will live there all the time, and they may go to a villa in the suburbs to live there for a few days only on weekends.

Therefore, the mid-level villa owned by Li Zhenguan is quite valuable. The market value is not low, reaching mid-eight digits, and it looks like there is room for appreciation.

At this time, Wang Zhao looked away from her mobile phone, looked at Li Zhenguan aside, thought for a moment and said, "Do you want to separate after marriage?"