Imperfect Life (Last part)

First thing I want to say like many of you angry at Taehyung for believing Ash and saying those things to Jungkook. Let's first think in this way , you're a university student and a person always  insults you, mean to you, puts you down all of sudden that start being good towards you and say that  he was like this because he was envious to you that why he did those things and you believe cuz you are in love with him didn't think much but one day you heard his group of friends (according to you,you aren't aware how relationship) saying that he was doing everything just to distract you from study so you can't rank first (thing for which you both always competition for) so you're not gonna believe. Answer honestly.

And kind of felt disappointed in myself as an author cuz I can't able put Taehyung's character to you properly That's why you didn't get his pov and understand him. I will make sure not to make the same mistake in future.

And most importantly ready for your Happy Ending. Cuz I can't do war with someone 😅.

Happy reading it will be quite long also.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was studying for the exam which is going to be heard tomorrow. It's been three days since that incident and Taehyung mind is still stuck there. One question kept running in his head "everything was an act? " The way Jungkook looks at him, the way he was talking with him , are those things which he told him about his father , he was. doing everything that for rank?.

In these days when he thinks about them he sometimes thinks what if Jungkook was saying the truth all the time, but why someone like Ash who was with Jungkook why would be discussing about it. Does everything was done for that rank? Really?

Jungkook can be arrogant, rude, disrespectful towards him but playing dirty tricks not. But what if he did? Taehyung can't come to an end so he decided that after exams will be over which today is going to him and he will talk to him again. This time with a calm mind, not in anger. He badly regrets saying those words to him cuz no matter what no one deserves to hear such harsh words.

Tae : I will apologize to him for saying those things. Yes, even what Ash said is true I have no right to say such awful things to someone.

He signs and checks at the clock which shows it's 4:00 am in the morning. It's almost been morning.

Tae : I will take a small nap before getting ready for the exam.

He takes a small nap of two hours after waking up he collected all his belonging and things which he will be need in the exam hall.

After that he went there. After finding his seat where he is going to give an exam. Jungkook isn't in his class for the exam and he is thankful for that because if Jungkook will be here he won't be able to focus on his exam.

The professor came and started disrupting their question paper . Taehyung attended every question with attentively.

Prof : put your pen down.

Hearing this every student kept their pen on the desk as it's time to give back paper. Students left from there leaving their paper on the desk and walking out of the classroom.

Taehyung wanted to talk to Jungkook so he went towards the notice board to check which class he is giving exam. He went to that class but only few students were there.

Tae : he must  went out.

He started walking towards the campus when Ash came to him.

Ash : where Jungkook?

Tae : what do you mean where is Jungkook? You both were in the same class for the exam you should know where he should be? He is your friend.

Ash : Jungkook didn't come to attend the exam. I waited for him but he didn't come. He didn't receive my single call. You were the last person whom he talked to.