Imperfect Life

Jungkook looked at him hearing his voice.

Jk : there is no way I will be your assignment partner. (Said in anger)

Tae : well, neither am I dying to be an assignment with you. It's just we got the same number .

Jungkook looked at him with raged eyes.

Jk : I don't want you in the assignment I will do that completely by myself.

Tae : well, assignment isn't entirely yours understand as much it's your that much mine too.

Jk : then do it by yourself completely. I am not gonna work with you in this life a dirt.

Tae : so you want me to do your assignment , right . I am not your slave to do that. Work with me Or get fail in the assignment.

Jk : why are you bothering me, god why can't I just do this.

Tae : do you want something from me Jungkook by chance?

Jk : what will I want someone like you. Who has nothing to give.

Tae : but you're telling me that you will do my work right. According to your principle someone does your help Or do your any work means they have greed right. You much want something from me that why are doing my work.

Jk : you are so annoying.

Tae : I am telling you, your rules and principles of what's wrong.

Jk : fine. I will discuss when and how we will do that. I am getting late for the next lecture. Meet me at the library during the lunch break.

Saying this he went from there, Taehyung looked at his back. He never in his life understood Jungkook's behavior like why only he Jungkook hated the most like why? It's not that he is the only person in the whole university who from poor background then why?

Taehyung thought it was not the time to think of that. He went for the lecture and things went well until the lunch break and during the lunch break after having his lunch he went to the library.

He was sitting there when Jungkook came and pulled a chair for himself and sat down.

Jk : did you decide which topic we will be making an assignment of.

Tae : you aren't here so, how can I decide by myself what if you don't like.

Jk : never mind give me a book I will pick on.

Jungkook was going through the topics in complete concentration. Taehyung looked at him.

Tae :(in mind) even he is a complete rich brat, not gonna lie he is very beautiful, those big eye doe looking at the book, lips turn in a pout while going through topic

Tae :(in mind) even he is a complete rich brat, not gonna lie he is very beautiful, those big eye doe looking at the book, lips turn in a pout while going through topic. Without doing anything he can take way anyone's breath. He is prettiest.

Jk : what you said?

Tae : nothing (said immediately)

Jk : don't look at me like that understand.