Bully or admire ??

Jungkook was running towards his locker before he can encounters that annoying creature. He just regret being enrolled in this university but now he can't do anything but some time don't.

Jk : I should reached at locker after that to class before can even see him. But coming to school is worthed if have a cute admirer. (Said with smile)

Jungkook reached to the locker and quickly open them only to see a letter with his favorite banana milk and few chocolates. A bunny smile spread across his lips. He put chocolates in his bags along with banana milk. He opened the letter to read.

Dear bun.

I hope my letter and gifts don't bother you. I wanted say you were looking amazing yesterday in pink fluffy T-shirt you have no idea I stopped myself taking you in my arms and squeezed you hard you look so cute. Want to bite you bright pink cheeks, kiss your those pouty lips. God when I will that much lucky to hold my bun in my embrace. Love for you in my heart is increasing everyday I scared it might explode by love for you one day. Then you will be response for that. I will wait for my letter end of university bun. And always remember I will always stay besides you and love you

Your lover
From bear.

Jungkook blush reading it. He used to receive them since the next week of his join to university. The bear his admire always tells him how much he loves him. He wrote in letters that It's fine for jungkook not to love back but let him love his bun this way from far he promised that if one day jungkook will tell not write he will back off but still love him with bottom of his heart . And how can someone do not feel butterflies reading those love filled words. That person always notice small to small details of him. He notice when jungkook is sad and try to cheer him up from his letter.

Jungkook also feels for him how can he not that person literally writing letters for two years without expecting anything just pouring his love for jungkook . And when for the first time he wrote a letter back for him next day when jungkook open his lockers letters, chocolates, banana milks, flowers literally fall from there making jungkook laugh at his silly nature. Those letters saying that he will keep that letters close to his heart always read it.

Jungkook have to write letter to stop him putting so many gifts in his locker and that person stop but wrote complain about saying jungkook is cruel he just showing his happiness.

He put a letter in his bag .

Jk : I wish I could meet you sooner bear .
( a smile played on his lips.)

But his happiness wasn't last for long he felt hand on his shoulder person putting his half weight on him.

Jungkook pushed his hand away start walking to his class.

Tae : how dare you to ignore me you human looking bunny.

Jk : you better stay away from me. (Said in annoyed voice)

Tae : don't forget you have to obey me.

Jk : and why so?

Tae : cuz I am your bully. (Said with a proud smile)

Jk : and I will let you bully a nice joke idiot.(give him wtf look)

Jungkook walk towards his class but tae pull his hoodie's cap.

Tae : you have to be with me.

Jk : you really need to show yourself to psychiatrist taehyung.

Tae : are you concerned about me awww how cute . ( said with a smile on his face)

Jk : I don't have to say that in first place.

Jungkook can't do anything taehyung claim to be his bully why God know.