My Bunny (last part)

Tae was sitting in the living room couch. He don't know what it was.

Is all this was dream? Kookie never existed in his life but why that dream felt so real. Tae sitting on the couch.
When he saw front door being opened he saw the person who was coming inside.
At this moment tae felt relief to his body, heart, mind the wave of relief like his got his life back.

Tae: you idiot bunny. Do you know how much scared me? Where have you been?
(Said hugging jk tight like he will vanish in this thin air if he even lose his grip a bit)

Jk : I am so sorry taetae I went buy vegetables there no vegetables. I am sorry that I worried. I will never gonna do that again I promise. Please forgive your kookie

Tae nodded his head still hugging jk tightly. Does jk complain no he really love the warthm of his Taetae. He feel so safe with him. He don't what should he supposed to the feeling he have for tae. But he never feel this way for anyone.

Tae: you're a bad bunny I won't talk to you(jk shows his puppy and tae can't resist them) ok only this time I won't forgive next time ok.

Jk nodded his head with enthusiasm

Tae : show me what you brought from market.

Tae eyes fall on carton of banana milk and bag

Tae: it looks like you love banana milk a lot (jk nodded his head with enthusiasm show how much he love banana milk) and what's in bag

Tae open the bag

Tae : o carrots nice and what eles you brought. (He opened the second bag which has more carrots he looked at jk who was looking at him with innocent eyes and blinking them.) You didn't buy anything eles kookie

Jk shook his head. Tae signed

Jk : I will make breakfast for you. He went to kitchen

Tae again looked at those banana carton
And bags of carrots and smile at remembering jk's innocent eyes

Tae: this bunny really something (he chuckle at his own words)

Now they are having there breakfast tae looked at the dishes jk.

Carrot rice, carrot soup, carrot salad, carrots cutlet.

Jk : Taetae I made all my favorite dishes for you taste it naa

Tae was looking at dishes

Tae : seems like you are really fond of carrot bun.

Jk : yesh I love them I alot.

Tae: I can see it.

They both laugh.

It's been two months now that taekook where living together. For tae he can't ask for more kookie is everything he was looking for, need for, want. He feel so different with kookie at first he shrugged off but later he understand he have romantic feelings for kookie. He wants to confess but he know kookie's past he is scared that kookie will think tae also wanna use him for his need. So he try to suppress them but with time it's being very hard for him suppress it more. So he decided that will say everything . Still scare that jk will leave.

Tae : kookie I want to tell something really important

Jk : me too Taetae. I so confused

Tae : what happened bun.

Jk : I don't know but whenever I am with you feel very happy and when go for work I makes me sad. When I look at your face I want give kiss here (point at his lips) what wrong with me taetae. What happened to me taetae? (Said with teary eyes thinking he have some ills)