Its love story

Employees in kim industry were working hard . Well they don't want to there cold boss to scolds them. Even he didn't but his cold glare is more than enough to scare hell to of them.

But you know what there is person for whom the coldest, rudest and even a heartless person will be soft, clingy and cry seeing them crying. But taehyung employees will believe not really bcuz they never in thousand years saw him even smiling slightly.

Employ 1 : it seems like you again gone overwork my dear friend (said chuckling at his friend)

Employ 2 : don't make fun of me (said with a pout but smile secretly spending time with his secret crush)

Employ 1 : I really think how did he got such an angle like husband. I kind jealous of him.

Employ 2: What! Mr. Kim is married?

Employ 1: you don't know I guess he is married for 7 years now

Employ 2 : wow! His spend 11 years with him. That amazing . Special when people broke there marriage in few years they were together for 11 years . How did he survive with such a coldie for this long. I really amazed.

Employ 1 : well I know it's hard to believe but trust we saw him smiling, giggling and laughing with his hisband. They are just perfect you know. Every one here in office envy there relationship. They to want someone like them.

Employ 2 can't help but gasp thinking the other side of this boss. Who look like he will kill you even look at him more than a minute. He is in love someone laugh with them. Don't blame them but it's just hard to believe .

Employ 1 laugh at his co-workers reaction. He look so amazed and so shocked by listening to him.

Employ 2 : I never saw Mr. Kim's husband . He never came since he I joined here.

Employ 1 : well it's been 2 years since last Mr. Junkook visited. We really missed him. If he come that day every is saved from Mr. Kim overwork you know.

Employ 2 : it seems like I am the only unlucky one here. Hush (said with pout)

They don't know someone his listening to them.

Tae : did you both finished your work. (Cold voice Intruped there conversation which bring shiver to there spine)

Employ 2 : almost Mr. Kim

Tae : hmmm. Both can leave continue tomorrow.

He left where both employees jump in happiness

Tae come to his cabin and sat on his chair look front of him his angle husband picture there holding there child. Smiling look at him.

Tae : I also sometimes think an angel like how come to the world a devil and become his world. (Said with a smile)

Tae starts remembering his and his love first meeting

13 years ago
Tae is now 23 years old coming from a business meeting which really didn't went well. He was yelling at his staff members for being so irresponsible that he lose his such important deal.

Tae : HOW MANY TIMES I AM SUPPOSED TELL YOU ALL NOT BE CLUMSY AND RESPONSE FOR WHAT I PAY YOU ALL. HUH. JUST LEAVE FROM HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL. UNDERSTAND. COMPLETE YOUR ALL WORK.

After everyone leaves tae on his take some claming pills to clam down himself. He takes a deep breath and drink water. Then saw timing. He thought to go out and take same drinks and relax himself.

He takes his car keys and sit in the car start at drove at the bar.

He just start to when it start to rain. Tae hates rain alot . He just thinking rain is unlucky for him. Like today he lost his important deal.(well we all know it's not make any sense but we have habit to blame other things)

He was in middle of his destination when his car stopped. He tried again but it didn't work. His bad luck he didn't even bring the driver nor umbrella. He comes out from the car and see the car engine which didn't seems good.

Tae : fuck fuck fuck what the hell why it's happening to me today. WHY? Haaaaaaaa. Such a unlucky day. O god what I did to you. Why. It's happening to me. O god.

Tae was getting wet in rain he was cursing his luck. Not aware of his surrounding.

All of sudden he felt like it's not rain on him he look up saw there is a umbrella above him. He turned around and his world stopped seeing such a beautiful boy holding umbrella for him.

Tae (in mind) how can he can be so beautiful just like an angel. My god those innocent eye does. Make him look more beautiful.

Don't look at me like this my heart is not that strong. (And there was one more thing which is making tae to lose his mind that mole under his lips tae don't know he really want kiss them.)

Jk : mister, mister (jungkook called him many times but he didn't listen so he shaked him a bit who fliched a bit and come back to his sense) mister let's go to that cafe or we both will get wet.

Tae nodded and start to follow jungkook like a lost puppy. They both sat on the table.

Jk : mister take out you jacket or you will take cold.

Tae it out and hang it on the another chair.

Tae :you can call me hyung you seems younger than.

jungkook nodded his head he say something but waiter come to take there order.

Jimin : what should I get you sir and for yo- (stopped when he saw the person) kookie you bring your friend today.

Jk : no he was getting wet out there so I thought him to bring here.

Tae mentally noted jungkook's name as kookie

Tae : for me americano please

Jm : for you usually one right. (Kookie nodded with pout)

Tae was mesmerized by jungkook's beauty and charm. Who was waiting for there.

Jm : here your

Put it on the table jungkook quickly grab his banana milk tae and jimin can't help but chuckle at his cute behavior.

Jk : what's your name hyung? My is jungkook you all kookie

Tae : Kim Taehyung and you call me anything you want. (Tae was secretly looking at kookie after telling wanna know if kookie know him or not but his surprise kookie didn't gave an reaction which can that he know that he know him. Tae was happy knowing his that someone will be his real friend who will not will with because he rich or famous but with him for what he is.)

Jk : it's seems like it's stop raining . You should call the mechanic to repair it. Tae nodded his head they went out . Tae was calling mechanic when jungkook's eyes fall on his watch.

Jk : omo it's so late I didn't realize. Hyung please manage and go home safely ok. Take care (said running to his house)

Tae : at least give me your number. (But saw kookie already went away) aish I should ask before only. He was really cute, beautiful, adorable, eternal.....(well that list never really ended.)

What a amazing day it was.

Looking at kookie fading figure.

I hope you enjoy reading
Don't forget to like, and give your opinion about it.
Stay tuned ☺