Blind date

Kim Taehyung is one of the most successful and known businesses in South Korea. He has a calm and composed personality . He only likes to listen to someone if it's about work or else he prefers silence. He likes to be alone.

No one's pov

In a silent cabin the sound of a keyboard button can be heard. Someone was typing of computer . When someone entered in his cabin.

?? : tae don't tell me you were here last night and completing the presentation.

Tae nodded his head bit.

?? : tae have you gonna insane you need look up your health too. What of eomma and appa come to know your unhealthy life style.

Tae : please don't tell. You know yoongi hyung that eomma will be worried.

Yg : then don't give her reason to be worried tae.

Tae : but you know this deal is real very important to us. We can't lose it.

Yg : I know tae but you have take care of yourself. Change your work habits before your partner comes in your life or else you will always have him like you do with us.

Something comes in tae mind.

Tae : what's a time hyung.

Yg : it's 7 o'clock now. Why

Tae : nothing I will fresh quick.

Tae went restroom present in cabin.
After freshing up tae comes out.

Tae : I am looking good hyung right . I will go for coffee. Bye.

Yg: hey i will make coffee here where are going to.

But tae didn't heard anything and went away.

Yg : aish this boy.

Tae stopped the car outside of cafe's parking alot and last look himself in mirror before going inside.

Tae come inside and went to his regular place. He likes sitting there a lot cuz from there he has a really beautiful view for himself.

( btw this is his view right now)

Well he is jeon jungkook that because of the batch he wore and he worked in this cafe as part timer because when he came at different time jungkook wasn't there . That's all what tae about the person whom he loves since last 4 month. He wants that he can go to him and talk but he don't know he start shutters even when jungkook comes to take his order. He always trys talk like normal person he can't . He never in his whole felt this nervous but when he looks at jungkook he literally forgot everything in the whole world.

Tae : (in mind)Aish when I will be able to talk to you normal person but this is not my fault completely you don't even know how beautiful you look, your innocent eye does , that bunny smile, your melodies voice and that mole o my how badly I want to kiss you.

Tae didn't realize that jungkook comes to him to ask his order.

Jk : good morning sir. What you like to order?

Tae still in his thought . Jungkook sign

Jk : sir (said a bit loudly)

Tae : haaa, what happened? (He realize jungkook is standing in front of him with notepad.)

Jk : what will like to order? (Said with a small smile)

Tae : order yeah I -I I will like hmmm bl-black bl-black....

Jk : black coffee and strawberry pastery right sir.

Tae nodded a bit looking at jungkook how he read him.