Imperfect Life

Taehyung and Jungkook were done with their assignment. In a few days submission is gonna take place. What is weird here is as their assignment was finished Jungkook still comes at Taehyung's apartment.

Taehyung never really stops him. He doesn't want to be, in fact he was loving the time he is spending  with Jungkook it was best for him .

They were in the university, Jungkook sitting beside Taehyung during the lecture. Making Taehyung all nervous he was constantly tapping his legs.

Jk : will you please stop? (Jungkook said looking straight into the board)

Tae : sorry (He apologized and stopped but from time to time glanced over Jungkook)

The lecture was over Jungkook took his  bag and went to the cafeteria. Taehyung was finally able to breathe after Jungkook left and he put his hand over his chest.

Tae : What's wrong with him. (Said himself)

Taehyung was inside the cafeteria and took his lunch and sat on the table when Jungkook sat beside which made him choke his food. Jungkook passes him water to drink.

Tae : what happened to Jungkook?

Jk : what?

Tae : why are you with me here and even during the lecture. You aren't with your friends.

Jk : I don't want to be with them.

Tae : did you guys fight. (Jungkook nodded) you can share with me. You have such great friends you shouldn't leave them.

Jk : they were bad mouthing about you I can't bear it.

Tae : you fought with them for me? Why?

Jk : cuz I want to, I can't bear that they talk bad about you.

Tae : you too do the same

Jk : whatever I am in front of you. I never try to fabricate myself in your eyes. Back then I didn't like you and I didn't try to hide it and talk bad behind you it's not my style whether I am good or bad in front of you understand.

Jungkook again started eating while Taehyung was looking at with shocked eyes but had a smile on his face.

After they leave from the university , they leave for Taehyung's house. Now Taehyung becomes comfortable with Jungkook being in the house not like before thinking about how he thinks about his house. Jungkook just stayed there and studied with him.

Tae : Jungkook you are staying here a lot, I mean we are finished with an assignment a week ago you still come. (After gathering courage he asked him)

Jk : I don't know but been here with you it just felt right.

He looked at Taehyung with hesitation, for the first time Taehyung witnessed something different than not ego or hatred. It's new and very beautiful witnessing innocence in those big babmi eye doe.

Tae : don't you hate me anymore?

Jk : I never did Taehyung, it was just I was feeling envious towards to you.

Tae : feeling envy that to me, you have such a perfect life Jungkook and you're envying someone like me. (He chuckled hearing Jungkook thinking he would probably be joking)

Jk : yeah, the "Prefect Life" where my appa is titled me as a loser and failure, people around me because of having money and connection. Getting slap your appa that you didn't rank first, him wishing that you never born at first place. Such an amazing and perfect life I got.

Jungkook said looking at Taehyung having a smile on his face and eyes were holding so much pain in them that made Taehyung's eyes to get teary.

Jk : You know Taehyung the first time I saw outside  the university with your parents your mom was caressing your hair lovely and your dad was telling you to take care not pressure yourself. I can't tell how much I wanted to be at your place.