My professor

Tae was running in the university's corridors. Why cause he is again late for his favorite professor's lecture and he knows he's going to get scolded but this is not gonna stop him.

Reaching to classroom
Tae : may I come in sir. (Said breathing heavily as he came running here.)

Pr: did you saw the time Mr. Kim? Class aa been started 20 minutes ago only. You're late again.

Tae : I was studying for upcoming exam Mr. Jeon so I slept late. I won't repeat it again I assure you.

Jk : hmm come in sits in class. Next time be careful.

Tae gave his boxy smile

Tae : thank you Mr. Jeon I will make sure not come again.

Tae said and sits on place besides his best friend jimin.

Jm : what again late? What you were doing hmm.

Tae : I already gave reason you haven't listened to it hmm.

Jm : you already cover up the whole sybulls then what you where studying hmm?

Tae : cooking book happy

Jm give him tease smile.

Random boy 1 : Mr. Jeon looks completely daddy material. Look his hand ahh I wish he will choke me wrapping those finger

R boy 2: stop daydreaming he won't chose he have better option like me.

R girl : I don't think Mr. Jeon is gay. Look at him. I completely sure he is straight. I will make him mine.

R boys laughed at girl

R boy2 : did forget how Mr. Jeon yell and make embrass for seducing him. Whole class still remember even you forget.

R boy 1: and a gay can sense another gay understand.

R girl 1: stay with you delusional. (She turned her look at the board)

Tae's blood boiled listening to them. How can they have this imagination for his love . He about to bang there heads on the table.

Jm : control tae, please we are in between the class please. It's not new. Please.

Tae looked jimin with fire eyes like someone is talking his love like this he can't even say anything.

Tae looked at the board still looking like volcano which about to bust. Jungkook saw tae he sign. Soon the bell ringed.

Jk : so we are done for the day. See all in the next class. Mr. Kim collect class assignment and bring it to my cabin in lunch break.

Tae : yes sir.

In lunch break

After completing all lecture jungkook was heading to his cabin. He open the door and get inside but the moment he entered he was pinned by someone. How start to kiss. Jungkook very well know who is the person. He didn't take time to respond it. He kissed him back with the same passion. He was taken to the couch which present there in cabin. He is sitting on the person's lap and both were still kissing each other. Jungkook felt out of breathe he tap his shoulder who broke the kiss and kiss jungkook's forehead. After catching his breathe jungkook glare at him. Hugging his neck jungkook said

Jk : it's a way to behave with your professor Mr. Kim hmmm(glare him in playful)

Tae cupped his ass

Tae : well it's not my fault if my finance is my professor and very hot and sexy. It my fault that I can't control seeing my hot fiance. Hmmm
Tell I am in fault. (Said with pout)

Jk laugh at his fiance. How can he act so cute while saying those things. Aish

Jk : My baby . It's my fault ok. Now tell me the real reason for being late cuz as long as I remember we both were done with breakfast before coming what's taking this long.

Tae pecked jungkook's lips

tae : first close your eyes.

Jungkook look at him before closing his eyes. Jungkook smelled something good.

Tae : open your eyes

Jungkook saw tae cooked for him his favorite dishes

Jk : you cooked for me?

Tae : whom else my cute bun. Wait let me microwave it first then we will eat.

Jungkook was looking at him with love.

Tae : here it's prefect now. Say ahhhhh (tae said holding spoon near jungkook's lips who open and take the bite)

For jungkook it's best. His eyes become teary it's not like no one ever cooked for him. But those were not out of love Or affection but as a duty as their job to make sure that he is eating.

Tae : omo is it spicy wait I will bring water. (Tae gave water bottle to jungkook who drink it) I thought you like spicy but it becomes very spicy.

Jk : it's really good not spicy at all.

Tae tasted it . He knows even it will taste like trash for his happiness jungkook will eat without complaining. He tasted it it taste ok not to good not to bad. But nowhere close to jungkook's cooking.

Tae : not good as your (pouted)

Jk : it's good, really let me have more naa

Tae : ok baby

Tae was feeding him jungkook keep looking at him. The person who loves him unconditionally . The person who break the wall which jungkook made for to hide his emotions from others. A person who forgets how to laugh now laugh until his stomach starts hurting. He starts thinking how his lifeless life becomes happy.

Flashback
Eight years old jungkook was crying hugging is mom picture how left him lonely in this world a week ago. He wanted someone to console him want someone's warthm he went to his father only to know he went to office because of a important deal. His father never really prioritizes him and his mom over his company ,his reputation just like his grandfather both were same . Jungkook never asked for anything from his father he always has his mother besides him to love him and care for him, pamper him but now not anymore. jungkook was crying when someone knocked his door.

Maid : little master sir called for dinner.

Jungkook wash his face went to dinner table. His father has already started eating.

Me. J : what's take you so long jungkook.

Jk : nothing (sit on the dinning table and start to eat )

Mr. J: we are moving back to Korea (said like a command)

Jk : but appa why can't we leave (said eyes filled with tears bcuz this place is filled with memories of him with his mother he leave this)

Mr. J : WHAT YOU MEAN BY WHY HUH? WE ARE LEAVING FOR THAT FINALLY UNDERSTAND AND WHATEVER I DO IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SMALL THING ALWAYS ASKING QUESTIONS WHY, WHAT HOW. WHATEVER I WILL DO IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. GO NOW AND PACK YOUR BAG BE READY BY TOMORROW WE WILL BE LEAVING. NO MORE QUESTION.

Jungkook flinches badly hearing his father yelling at him saying that taking him away from his mother's memories is good for him. This might be few words but have deep impact on eight years old kid who was looking at his father's fading figure. Trying to holding back his tear but failed he roam his around hearing his and his mother's giggles, laughing, feeling his hugs all this is going away from or his taken away from them.

To be continue.......

Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Like and give your opinion on comments
Stay tuned for next chapter.