Falling for my cold bestie

Mrs. J : Jungkook wake up taehyung must be waiting for you to come . Come on.

Jk : o my gosh. In the excitement of being in the same university as hyung I didn't sleep the whole night kept thinking about it. I will get late for my first day o my bunnies .

Jungkook hurried went to fresh up and wore oversized clothes and his glasses looking all cute went down stairs. His mother was having breakfast with his younger brother Hansoo.

Mrs. J : Jungkook breakfast.

Jungkook takes toasted bread inside his mouth and goes to exit . Mrs. Jeon called him to have a proper breakfast but Jungkook was already gone. Mrs. Jeon sign.

Jk : Hyung must be waiting for me how can I be so irresponsible. Aish kookie.

Jungkook saw taehyung standing outside of his house gate. Who sign looking at him.

Tae : bun you're now a university student try to be more responsible please.

Jk : hyung I was very excited for my first day of a university in the excitement I didn't sleep the whole night. I am sorry. (Showing his puppy blinking them)

Tae : stop now we are already late. ( said with cold voice Secretly put his hand on the chest and take a deep breath)

Jk : hyung your ears and cheeks are getting red.

Tae : it's nothing (clearing his throat)

Their university isn't really far. They can go by walking or take a bus there.

They are childhood best friends Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung also neighbors. They both were completely opposite to each other one is silence and peace lover and the other is always love to destroy his friends silence and peace. Jungkook can talk day and night tae will listen him day and night .

For Jungkook his tae hyung is cool, handsome, intelligent. Whenever he meets someone new he won't forget to praise his hyung tell them about him. Well tae won't even let someone come near him. For him kookie is more then enough. Well he even has one secret.

Taehyung and Jungkook reached there university. Everyone was looking at them.

Jk : hyung why does everyone is looking at us.

Tae : ignore it bun . (Said with cold voice and poker face)

Tae taking jungkook to his locker and jungkook's locker was near him. They reach their. Jungkook open his locker and put his bag there taking books but when tae open his locker.

Letters and gifts falls cuz there are many that it's over full. Jungkook look at it being amazed. While tae just aside those letters and gifts from his legs and put his book inside.

Jk : wow hyung you're heartrob of university also.

Tae just humm.

Jk : you gets many gifts why you never accept anyone of them? See there chocolates also you love them.

Tae : who told you that I love chocolates? (Holds jungkook's hand and taking him to his classroom.)

Jk : I give you chocolates almost everyday and you said you love them.

Tae : I love them cuz it's given by you.

Jk : is any difference there?

Tae : yes there a very huge difference is there but your little brain can't understand.

Jk : you again call me little brain you kim Taehyung.

Tae : cuz you're a little brain bunny ( said with small smirks)