Bully and admire?? (last part)

Jungkook was coming quickly moving towards his locker after what he wrote he was eagerly waiting for a response. He come in front of it saw letter, banana milk with few chocolates as usual. He open the letter start to read it.

From bear

Well I know you are wanted to meet so I bun . I will wait for in euphoria cafe near our university at 4 o'clock. Hope you will accept who were I was. And if not I promise I won't bother you bun. I will always love you my bun.

To bun.

Jk : I can never hate you bear. You are the first person showed me so much love. It won't matter who are you? For me you're my bear.

Jungkook smiles and someone is there. who was looking at him from far also smile seeing him all smiley.

Tae : I hope that smile on your face stays when you see me as from secret admirer bun.

Tae goes to his class there jin has also come and sits beside him .

Jin : what tae ? do you really gonna tell jungkook everything. (Tae nodded his head)

Tae : one day I have to hyung just wish everything goes well.

It's 3:30 pm jungkook grabbing his things for going to cafe. He went to washroom and look at himself.

Jk : evey thing will go well don't worry. (He said looking into the mirror)

Jungkook removes lipbalm from bag and appeal on his lips giving bit pinkish shade. He take deep breath before going out of university.

After walking for a awhile he finally reached to the cafe. His eyes roam inside the cafe there few people in cafe all seems adult not university students. He walk inside finally spotted a boy sitting back facing him.

Jk : (in mind) may be he is my bear. (He smiled and tap his shoulder.)

Jungkook's eyes winded

when he saw taehyung who past small smile towards to him. Jungkook was too shocked to say anything.

Jk : ahh I am sorry I mistaken you as someone else.

Tae : listen.

Jk : don't worry I will go and sit there you enjoy. (He said in nervous voice)

Jk : (in mind) no he is not bear yes he can't be my bear I mistaken him bear must be coming .

Jungkook was assuring himself that taehyung can't be his bear how come he can even . He turned around to leave . But his thought of chain broke when he frozed in his place after what taehyung said.

Tae : bun I am your bear you're not mistaken I was the one who always wrote you letter.

Jungkook turned towards him with teary eyes and looked at tae and his eyes filled with questions and hint betrayal.

Tae : I know you have many questions in your mind and want there answer I wi-

Jk : you lied to me whole time taehyung.

Tae : I don't want just

Jk : if you don't want then why the fuck you did? (He raised his voice bit everyone present in cafe look at them.)

Jungkook walk out of cafe his eyes were teary. Taehyung too comes out with jungkook.

Tae : jungkook, jungkook please listen to me give a chance example myself please.

Jk : what should listen taehyung ? What huh? This whole time you were making fun of me writing me letters, making me fall for you.

Tae : No( said immediately) what ever I wrote in the letters every single word is true jungkook. I love you that the truth of mine. I love you the moment I saw, the urge I felt to protect you whenever I look at you , I love you when I don't even know what's the feeling I felt for you.