My professor

Jungkook was sitting in the car going to the new mansion to leave with his father more like alone. They reach the mansion as jungkook thought it was really a big mansion.

Mr. J : you know it's one of the biggest mansions in the whole of Korea (said with a proud smile)

Jk didn't say anything just went inside and took the smallest room present living in the big room is making him feel suffocated. He hugged the sweater which his mom made for him and slept. The next day his woke up and went to have breakfast . When he reached there he found only the maid who was serving him breakfast.

Jk : appa went to the office?

Maid nodded his head

Maid : little master sir has enrolled you in the school you have to attend from tomorrow. The driver will drive you to school.

Jungkook nodded his head still eating his breakfast.

Jk : I want to go out.

The driver came to jk and got him out.

Jk : take me to the school in which appa enrolled me.

The driver took him there. He can see from out that school is a really fancy one. What else should he expect from this father?

Jk comes to the park sitting on the bench looking at the mom and kid. His mom brought him ice-cream and he smiled slightly looking at them to remember how his mom always used to take. He missed his mom a lot a lonely tear slid down from his cheek he was fast enough to wipe it.

Driver : little master it's already evening we should leave.

Jungkook nodded and went to their car . Coming back only to know he father still hasn't come back yet . He signed and had his dinner with the same silence.

Next day
Jungkook got ready for school and went down to have breakfast and saw his dad sit on the dining table reading the newspaper.

Mr. J : today is your first day of school. Study hard doesn't disappoint me and always be the topper of the class. It's for your own good.

Jungkook nodded and went to school .

Jungkook started studying in that school of rich people. Many people try to be friends with him but jungkook never wanted to. He learns to be alone. He did miss his mom a lot many nights he will be hugging his photo crying. His father never really cares he only cares when he scores low to scold him telling him how useless he is such a loser he is but never cares when he topped the school saying that he is good for him only. Jungkook was grown up like this always agreeing with everything. He never questions his dad after that incident. He always thinks everything whatever his dad is doing is for his own good. He forgot about his liking, his happiness and about love jungkook already forgot what it is.

Now jungkook is 25 years old. His dad told him to study the business major he did, he told him to become a temporary professor to teach business to improve himself in business he did thinking it was for his own good.

Jungkook handle some office work and teach as professor to. Why we know. He was doing his work when he dad entered in.

Mr. J : jungkook

Jk : yes dad

Mr. J : today we are going on lunch with one of friend.

Jk : ok then. I will be ready.

Mr. J : not only. Be perfectly ready too. Actually he have son. He is younger than you. But I talked about your and his marriage so don't be late.

Jk : ok dad.