My professor (last part)

Tae and kook looking at each other in pure shock.

Pri : so students he is Mr. Jeon . He will be a new lecturer of your's. Hope you all will get together.

Complete class can't help but drool over there new professor whole look way too hot to handle.

Student 1 : from now I won't miss a single lecture of his. He so handsome.

Student 2 : you're saying about only lecture I will stay here all day if he is here.

Tae didn't like the way all students drool over his husband, ok ok fiance future husband still he can say they don't have right.

Jm : what tae you look so angry? Something happened hmm.

Tae shook his head and

Tae was hearing all this. He wasn't liking all class is drool over him.

Jungkook looked at tae who was looking angry and sad.

Jk : (in mind) tae wasn't liking I being here.

Jungkook was teaching everyone glance over tae time to time.

Jk : anyone have any kind of doubt?

A student rised his hand

Student : Mr. Jeon are you single? (Said being shy acting like jungkook will propose her)

Jk : well miss that not you topic to study and answer of you're question. No I am not. I have fiance.

Complete class face fall knowing the person they are drool over already thinking there future together is already taken.

Tae can't help but smile proudly see how he shut everyone mouth and jimin closely observed his friend's behaviour who was angry now smile like he gain a victory. Jimin know something is there which isn't aware of.

Jungkook was teaching everyone. Glance at Taehyung from time to time only finding him looking at him with lovely eyes made Jungkook cheeks turn bright pink. The bell ringed

Jk : so student I take my leave. I hope our first class was good.

Jungkook was going for the next class when he was pulled by someone into an empty class. He was about to scream but the person put his hand on his mouth and spoke.

Tae : it's me hyung baby. Taetae.

Jk : hyung baby ?

Tae : you're old then me so hyung but you're my baby to so hyung baby. ( said with a pout)

Jungkook can't help but laugh at tae's silliness. Please don't ask anything to tae he was looking at the beautiful view in front of him. His baby looks very cute when the laugh and sound of those giggles are very melodies to tae him wants to keep listening to them.

Tae : so cute, so beautiful only mine baby ( he thought he said this in his mind but he realized he didn't when jungkook stopped laughing and looked at him) did I again say it loud.

Jungkook nodded his head tae pout and hugg jungkook. Jungkook hugged him back.

Jk : you have attended the lecture and I have taught let's go.

Tae pout and more and let go of Jungkook from his grip. Jungkook looks at tae. He started to go to class but he turned and pecked tae's lips who got shocked and went away smiling. Tae was still standing on his place touching his lips which were just touched by the soft lips of his baby.

Jimin was in the class waiting for his bestie but he didn't come He came to know that jungkook too came late for his next lecture he was very suspicious about all, this. His instinct says there is something between tae and jungkook which wasn't aware of but he shook it off thinking he must be over thinking.